Jump to content

How to develop skill in Fiverr market?


ekramul_islam77

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, ekramul_islam77 said:

I have not get any order at once. Please give some valuable advice. how to get order or how to develop in the Fiverr market in future. 

First you have to be patient. Must be associated with Fiverr most of the time. You have to inform the buyer about your skills. You need to understand the needs of the buyer and send the request. Of course your success will come. Hope you get the order. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ronykumar232 said:

First you have to be patient. Must be associated with Fiverr most of the time. You have to inform the buyer about your skills. You need to understand the needs of the buyer and send the request. Of course your success will come. Hope you get the order. Thanks

Thanks' for important advice 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ligiacarvalho

Start by reading the Forum and the many other threads asking the same question as yours. You may find some valuable information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ekramul_islam77 said:

Please give some valuable advice. how to get order or how to develop in the Fiverr market in future. 

Your topic title asks how to develop a skill in the Fiverr market. To be completely honest, you should already have a well-developed skill BEFORE you create a gig for the Fiverr market. You should be offering a service for a skill or skills that you already possess, because that is what buyers that are looking for. They are not here to hire someone who is just starting to experiment with building a new skill, they are looking for already-skilled freelance professionals. It is, therefore, unwise to try and offer gigs for skills you cannot offer to a high level of professionalism, because buyers are likely to be unhappy with the low-quality work they receive, and that is not going to help your reputation on this site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Your topic title asks how to develop a skill in the Fiverr market. To be completely honest, you should already have a well-developed skill BEFORE you create a gig for the Fiverr market. You should be offering a service for a skill or skills that you already possess, because that is what buyers that are looking for. They are not here to hire someone who is just starting to experiment with building a new skill, they are looking for already-skilled freelance professionals. It is, therefore, unwise to try and offer gigs for skills you cannot offer to a high level of professionalism, because buyers are likely to be unhappy with the low-quality work they receive, and that is not going to help your reputation on this site.

A lot of Thanks for valuable advice that will help me skill development in future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you upload an image on Fiverr, you can see the following in gig gallery.
It clearly mentions that the minimum size should be 
550 pixels by 370 pixels.

main-qimg-fe205534991852a2bf3424f6ed6ca87a
Keep in mind that the image is the first thing that buyers will see.
I can guarantee that the gig image is paramount for your success.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ekramul_islam77 said:

Dear Fiverr Member

Would my gig position be bad if I wanted to change the gig image and gig description?

At once I have not get any job for this gig.

Thanks

 

You can change the gig image and description if you want, but changing it again and again is worse for gig than good. Do a good research before making a gig and then open it. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If your edit your gig when your gig is going on ranking,it would be affected for your rank position. because Every gigs want going to rank first page. And its a competion. Like a line of people. 

When you break out the line by editing you gig. You will fall down and your competitor gig are going one step forward from you.

And when you will be trying enter the line again, your position will be last. Then you will be try Again with double efforts  for going to rank again.

This is the problem  to edit your gig.. Hope your will be clear.

I will write a description about this topic. You can follow me for next information about gig editing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...