Fiverr's new subscription feature

mohammad_nafiul

Today I got two new features in my profile which are subscription and availability feature and both are really awesome features but I want to know regarding subscription feature more, can anyone explain in detail that how to use this and how buyers use this features.

Thank you!

Customers can now subscribe to your gig for 3 or 6 months ( and they are able to pay for an amount of orders per month) and in return, you can apply discount to make the subscription more attractive ( between 5 and 20%) Now, when a customer ask for a good offer and drop your price because “it’s a long term project”, you can tell him : OK, subscribe to my gig and you’ll get a discount of x %

Customers can now subscribe to your gig for 3 or 6 months ( and they are able to pay for an amount of orders per month) and in return, you can apply discount to make the subscription more attractive ( between 5 and 20%) Now, when a customer ask for a good offer and drop your price because “it’s a long term project”, you can tell him : OK, subscribe to my gig and you’ll get a discount of x %

Yes I’ve done that to my gigs

But we have to see how attractive the discount will be for buyers

Hello. I have come to know that some of my colleagues have subscription features on their gig but I can’t find anything like this on my gig. Should I contact support or wait for some time?

Thanks.

Hello. I have come to know that some of my colleagues have subscription features on their gig but I can’t find anything like this on my gig.

We’re in the process of rolling this out and currently only select Sellers may offer subscriptions to Buyers.

The above is from here:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/subscription-program-launch

Hello. I have come to know that some of my colleagues have subscription features on their gig but I can’t find anything like this on my gig.

We’re in the process of rolling this out and currently only select Sellers may offer subscriptions to Buyers.

The above is from here:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/subscription-program-launch

Thanks. Good to know 👍

• 2 weeks later...

It’s great news that a subscription plan has been added to Fiverr. But the subscribe option is not showing on my gig. Are there any requirements we need to accomplish to have the option and is the plan is only for some categories? Since I am providing a web developing service it’s great if I also can have this because monthly maintenance is a huge part of the web developing.

• 1 month later...

Archived