Is Fiverr the perfect place to build a career as a freelancer?

vr_web

Is Fiverr the perfect place to build a career as a freelancer? I am very disappointed about this. Because I have been spending more than 6 months on Fiverr. But no satisfying result was found. What can I do to get success?

I feel that this depends on what you offer - unfortunately there are fields that are just so overcrowded that there are more buyers than sellers (or at least, that's what it seems like.) I started focusing on writing during the pandemic and the first two months were a little rough (I HAVE been on Fiverr for longer but only delivered during holidays when I was home and the like) but it quickly became pretty regular/ a decent income for someone in Hungary. BUT - I do offer a certain kind of service that's still a bit of a rarity (or I just haven't found many gigs) so it's fairly easy for me to get orders. 

(I wouldn't call Fiverr perfect, by the way. It's great - but I think NOTHING is perfect, so...)

13 minutes ago, vr_web said:

Because I have been spending more than 6 months on Fiverr. But no satisfying result was found.

You joined Fiverr in April 2021 and you have 4 reviews. Your recent delivery was 19 days ago.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: 

It all depends on how you see your career. Do you want to build a career as a freelancer on Fiverr only, or do you want to build your career as a freelancer and use Fiverr as one of your sources of income?

You can build your career in so many ways, including on Fiverr. I personally do not put all my eggs in one basket, which means I work as a freelancer full time but with different sources of income.

Fiverr has been one good platform for me so far.

Archived