Need an option to reduce price after order is placed

I think there should be an option to reduce price of order once it is placed. Right now we can increase the price by offering extras in order but there is no option to reduce the price once order is placed.

Why this is needed?

- Recently I came across the scenario where I created the custom offer based on initial requirement of client but later due to third party dependencies client needed to cut down his requirements and he was expecting me to reduce the price. I was ready to reduce the price but there is no option to do it. I had an option to cancel the order and ask buyer to place a new order but that would have affected my order completion rate. Somehow I managed to deal with that situation but it was not easy.

I think there could be n number of scenarios where buyer would want to reduce the price. So I think this option would be helpful. 

With proper analysis fiverr can think about this suggestion.

I've had this happen as well. While discussing a worldbuilding task with a seller, the seller took my examples to be part of the minimum deliverable and suggested I used the premium tier (because it looked like there were five or six categories to fill out with one approach). As we discussed it after the order after it was placed, and he got a more accurate view of the task (one category he could use five or six approaches to fill out), he suggested cancelling it to replace at basic tier. So, he took a Cancellation hit because of issues that start with my task writing skills. It would be better if there were more order editing options to prevent this.

Archived