for beginners

1… Before any buyer look your profile and gigs. You should showcase your profile in a such a good and professional manner.

2… Write a great description about yourself, don’t mention too much and your schooling days, write something which reflect your profession.

3… Your gig description, Gig image should be professional. Dont copy gig images from other seller i personally dont like .

4… Gig Charge should be affordable. Even i recommend charge less in the starting like $5 to $10 starting, I can understand doing lot of work and getting small amount is something which makes us feel sad but becoming visible in search results on fiverr its important to get reviews.

5… Buyer requests: keep watch in buyer request page. This is the place where you get first sale, here you have lot of chances to get first sale.

Send request with good cover letter, that should be professional and easy to understand for the buyer what you are offering.

6… Never argue with any buyer. Even if he/she hurts you.

7… Share your gigs on social media in different groups related your services which you offer on fiverr.

8… If you have already done above steps and still you did not got any order. So take help from your friends, cousins, sister, brother, father, mother, uncle etc.tell them to order your gig. In this way you will get reviews on fiverr. Once you will get reviews your gig will start visible in search results and then you have lot of chances to get sales.

But make sure, tell them to reach you social media, like if you have shared link on Facebook of your gig tell them click on link which is on Facebook.

If they directly reach your profile and order, May be fiverr will take you are making fake orders yourself for review. So tell them to click links on social media in this way fiverr think your buyer came through social media.

Fiverr is great to earn, I trust it so much…..

• Like 7

A lot of this "advices" are quite questionable and some even break fiverr TOS. 

I saw you were also asking for a feedback on your gig in other topic and here you are giving advices on how to create a gig. 

It's great that you are participating in the community however it's better to read fiverr rules first and forum rules too, because I saw you posting your gig links here on the forum in the category were it's not allowed. Just a tip: every category has a description of hat should be posted in each to make it even easier

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, yehiaossama1 said:

1… Before any buyer look your profile and gigs. You should showcase your profile in a such a good and professional manner.

2… Write a great description about yourself, don’t mention too much and your schooling days, write something which reflect your profession.

3… Your gig description, Gig image should be professional. Dont copy gig images from other seller i personally dont like .

4… Gig Charge should be affordable. Even i recommend charge less in the starting like $5 to $10 starting, I can understand doing lot of work and getting small amount is something which makes us feel sad but becoming visible in search results on fiverr its important to get reviews.

5… Buyer requests: keep watch in buyer request page. This is the place where you get first sale, here you have lot of chances to get first sale.

Send request with good cover letter, that should be professional and easy to understand for the buyer what you are offering.

6… Never argue with any buyer. Even if he/she hurts you.

7… Share your gigs on social media in different groups related your services which you offer on fiverr.

8… If you have already done above steps and still you did not got any order. So take help from your friends, cousins, sister, brother, father, mother, uncle etc.tell them to order your gig. In this way you will get reviews on fiverr. Once you will get reviews your gig will start visible in search results and then you have lot of chances to get sales.

But make sure, tell them to reach you social media, like if you have shared link on Facebook of your gig tell them click on link which is on Facebook.

If they directly reach your profile and order, May be fiverr will take you are making fake orders yourself for review. So tell them to click links on social media in this way fiverr think your buyer came through social media.

Fiverr is great to earn, But don’t trust too much…..

You have undoubtedly provided a lot of important information. Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation. So thank you very much.

• Confused 2

47 minutes ago, yehiaossama1 said:

If you have already done above steps and still you did not got any order. So take help from your friends, cousins, sister, brother, father, mother, uncle etc.tell them to order your gig. In this way you will get reviews on fiverr. Once you will get reviews your gig will start visible in search results and then you have lot of chances to get sales.

Please tell me how this isn't cheating - I'm really curious. My parents don't even speak English - why on Earth would they buy anything from me? (and my friends get free stories for every holiday, so again, why?) Fiverr SHOULD find out that these are fake orders - and whoever is doing something like this deserves to get a warning for it. 

50 minutes ago, yehiaossama1 said:

Fiverr is great to earn, But don’t trust too much…..

Why? I'm genuinely curious... did you maybe follow your own advice and... something bad happened to your account? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Please tell me how this isn't cheating - I'm really curious. My parents don't even speak English - why on Earth would they buy anything from me? (and my friends get free stories for every holiday, so again, why?) Fiverr SHOULD find out that these are fake orders - and whoever is doing something like this deserves to get a warning for it. 

Why? I'm genuinely curious... did you maybe follow your own advice and... something bad happened to your account? 

their customer support is the best, they always do their best to help, they are fast, they revise every small details ... so if there is wrong they would know , and follow it up and get back to you asap

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

A lot of this "advices" are quite questionable and some even break fiverr TOS. 

I saw you were also asking for a feedback on your gig in other topic and here you are giving advices on how to create a gig. 

It's great that you are participating in the community however it's better to read fiverr rules first and forum rules too, because I saw you posting your gig links here on the forum in the category were it's not allowed. Just a tip: every category has a description of hat should be posted in each to make it even easier

you had me worried 

163261BB-A4FF-422D-8447-8C9D2F26000A.png

2 hours ago, yehiaossama1 said:

Wow. Nice way to cheat. If you have to cheat, it means you didn't earn it.

Never argue with any buyer.

Sorry, but, this is crappy advice. Of course, you should be professional, but, you also need to know when and how to stand up for yourself. Now, if this advice is because you don't want to piss off your mommy who ordered your Gig... well, that is a different story.

😂

gg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, genuineguidance said:

Wow. Nice way to cheat. If you have to cheat, it means you didn't earn it.

Sorry, but, this is crappy advice. Of course, you should be professional, but, you also need to know when and how to stand up for yourself. Now, if this advice is because you don't want to piss off your mommy who ordered your Gig... well, that is a different story.

😂

gg

nice, thanks for making me notice this👏👏 hi5 ✋🏻 I will try and edit this one

• Like 1

you had me worried 

Your account might not get hurt because of what you say on the forum but you are - potentially - exposing yourself for asking your friends and family to order from you (OR, telling others to do so while KNOWING fully well you can't do it. Neither is exactly a good thing.) I get it that when you're new, you want to come up with new ways to shine on the site, I really do - but this isn't it.

(I know my yapping will go unheard. But seriously... )

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Your account might not get hurt because of what you say on the forum but you are - potentially - exposing yourself for asking your friends and family to order from you (OR, telling others to do so while KNOWING fully well you can't do it. Neither is exactly a good thing.) I get it that when you're new, you want to come up with new ways to shine on the site, I really do - but this isn't it.

(I know my yapping will go unheard. But seriously... )

sorry I will keep that in mind I promise... and  thanks