Is there a way to put a Fiverr email and a contact to validate your profile and your career?

andrewvzla_

Question

I have the possibility that a company hires me, but they ask me for an email to validate my work (as a choreographer and dance teacher) and I mainly exercised it on Fiverr. I can not put my profile, but deliver an email (and a contact name) for them to contact Fiverr and in turn, Fiverr validate my profile.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in regards.

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, looseink said:

You should be able to just send the link to your profile.

If the company looking to hire you won't accept that as proof of your working on Fiverr, then they are scamming you.

Simple.

It's another freelance webpage. It's called YunoJuno.

2 hours ago, andrewvzla_ said:

I have the possibility that a company hires me, but they ask me for an email to validate my work (as a choreographer and dance teacher) and I mainly exercised it on Fiverr. I can not put my profile, but deliver an email (and a contact name) for them to contact Fiverr and in turn, Fiverr validate my profile.

Is there a way to do that?

Why don't you just give that company a professional resume, and show them examples of the choreography and dance work you've already done? Surely you have videos and recordings of your past work, especially in this area? I'm an actor, and I have plenty of video proof showing that I can act. It's part of being a professional that does what I (and you) do.

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

Why don't you just give that company a professional resume, and show them examples of the choreography and dance work you've already done? Surely you have videos and recordings of your past work, especially in this area? I'm an actor, and I have plenty of video proof showing that I can act. It's part of being a professional that does what I (and you) do.

Thanks, but they asked me to provide that mail, it is another freelance platform.

I have a resume, videos but they're demanding that.

Archived