Bug: unable to upload delivery, so it's now marked as late

danfogarty1

Hi all,

I've been unable to access one of my orders on desktop for over a week. I was able to access it on mobile, and tried uploading my delivery there twice. Both times the delivery looked like it had uploaded, but then disappeared. 

I'm now two days past my deadline, and as a new seller, am worried this will negatively impact my rating. I put two days of work into this order, and am unable to upload it, which is extremely frustrating. 

I filed a ticket last week with Fiverr Support, and after an initial response from them (wherein they said they could see the order, even though myself and the customer could not) I've heard nothing. I respond every day to the ticket, asking for help, but it's radio silence.

Now I'm stuck in limbo and am not sure what to do. Will Fiverr be able to retroactively amend this so my rating won't be affected? Does anyone know what to do when they stop responding to your support ticket?

7 hours ago, davidstrongvo said:

Have you tried a different browser?

Yes, sometimes browser creates issue. Try a different browser or if the issue persists inform the buyer and CS about it. I think CS can also help you to deliver the required files to the buyer or inform them about the issue. 

Thank you for the responses.

14 hours ago, davidstrongvo said:

Have you tried a different browser?

I've cleared the cache and tried multiple browsers. No luck.

6 hours ago, exoticbeach said:

try a different browser or if the issue persists inform the buyer and CS about it. I think CS can also help you to deliver the required files to the buyer or inform them about the issue. 

I've informed CS, but they've stopped responding. Ditto for the buyer -- he's been offline since last week. I may close the ticket and try opening a new one.

14 hours ago, sonyteam said:

increase your time

I will look into increasing time. Will this hurt me in the algorithm?

Again, thank you for all of your advice.

Archived