Add "Very Unimportant Doer" and "Very Unimportant Order" options for Buyer use

moikchap

A lot of pain and stress is being caused to sellers by response rate and cancellation demands created by fiverr.

As a buyer, I do not wish to be causing pain and stress. Instead, I am caused pain and stress from trying to avoid causing it to others. My business practices are disrupted by the dynamics created by the analytics.

I do not need the speed Fiverr seems to have as its main goal. I would prefer low price instead. Casual pricing requires a casual environment, and fiverr's analytics punishments prevent a casual environment from being formed.

Ideally, on a seller-by-seller basis, I would like to have an option in the inbox where I could mark myself as "Very Unimportant Doer", and then that conversation then becomes detached from Response Rate, neither improving or reducing it. The seller could have an option to accept or decline this state, depending on their confidence level.

Ideally, on an order-by-order basis, I would like to have an option to convert the order to "Very Unimportant Order", and then that order becomes detached from Cancellation Rate, neither improving or reducing it. The seller could have an option to accept or decline this state, depending on their confidence level.

I neither need nor want the power Fiverr is claiming on my behalf. I consider it to be an impediment to doing the kind of business I want to do. I would prefer the power is shifted back to the seller so they don't need to consider the risks Fiverr is creating when negotiating prices.

Archived