Successfully complete 10 orders with a 5 star review .

On 7/21/2021 at 12:31 AM, sonjoybarman said:

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. After working for about 3 months, I completed 10 orders today. It feels so good to complete 10 orders today.I know I did it for my hard work. Hopefully the future is waiting for something much better.
Thank everyone,

Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Congrats!

• Like 3

On 7/21/2021 at 12:01 AM, sonjoybarman said:

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. After working for about 3 months, I completed 10 orders today. It feels so good to complete 10 orders today.I know I did it for my hard work. Hopefully the future is waiting for something much better.
Thank everyone,

Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Congrats Sonjoy! 

• Like 3

Hi Bro. 

Big congrats man, and I'm so happy for you. Still remember when I got my first order on August 22, 2019, it was a dream come true after trying to even create a proper account which didn't work because I lack proper guidelines till April 2019. 

Long story short, it's about you and I share in your happiness, and I advise you to set higher goals, you can set a target for yourself to reach level two at a specific time and don't compromise your quality for anyone. Remember, Fiverr is not just a place, it's a platform that changes your life and financial status permanently so just be diligent and take every step seriously. 

More grace to do better than you've already done, man

On 7/26/2021 at 1:48 AM, juan_adulf said:

Hi Bro. 

Big congrats man, and I'm so happy for you. Still remember when I got my first order on August 22, 2019, it was a dream come true after trying to even create a proper account which didn't work because I lack proper guidelines till April 2019. 

Long story short, it's about you and I share in your happiness, and I advise you to set higher goals, you can set a target for yourself to reach level two at a specific time and don't compromise your quality for anyone. Remember, Fiverr is not just a place, it's a platform that changes your life and financial status permanently so just be diligent and take every step seriously. 

More grace to do better than you've already done, man

Great message

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 1:10 AM, shohag_arfin said:

Congratulations! It's a nice feeling to see those little milestones ticked off. 

Next milestone for me is to get my sales up to meet the criteria for level one. Half way there!

Nice inspiration. Thanks for inspiring others

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...