Getting knock But that thats not turing into Order!!

web_laab

I dont know what is the problem!! Now the problem is i am getting knock in general and also from the buyer request. But the knocks does not turns into order or sells!! I have never realised that i have any communication problem before. Any one have any suggestion according to your experience? 

Its looks like the knocks is related to my GIGs. I can do that. But the clients are asking for a very low price. What should i do?( like 5-10 $ for a whole Wordpress website).  Agree with there prices or just ignore? If i do not agree in their prices they ask my price then they just leave.

1 hour ago, web_laab said:

I dont know what is the problem!! Now the problem is i am getting knock in general and also from the buyer request. But the knocks does not turns into order or sells!! I have never realised that i have any communication problem before. Any one have any suggestion according to your experience? 

Its looks like the knocks is related to my GIGs. I can do that. But the clients are asking for a very low price. What should i do?( like 5-10 $ for a whole Wordpress website).  Agree with there prices or just ignore? If i do not agree in their prices they ask my price then they just leave.

If they don't like your prices, then probably you don't want to work with them. You're already a level one seller so you have a grasp of how Fiverr works, and if you think your gigs are worth more than what they're willing to pay, you're better off without them.

You have to be patient, you'll find the right buyer sooner or later, but in my opinion wasting your time by completing orders at low prices isn't worth the trouble. It's not like you're just starting out and need to get some reviews on your profile to get orders, you just need some more visibility.

4 minutes ago, azadfardin01 said:

If they don't like your prices, then probably you don't want to work with them. You're already a level one seller so you have a grasp of how Fiverr works, and if you think your gigs are worth more than what they're willing to pay, you're better off without them.

You have to be patient, you'll find the right buyer sooner or later, but in my opinion wasting your time by completing orders at low prices isn't worth the trouble. It's not like you're just starting out and need to get some reviews on your profile to get orders, you just need some more visibility.

Yeah, i am trying to have patients. But i am worried about that what am I doing wrong! My commination skilk is not good enough to convince that i can do the work or something else?! If the new proper price work does not come should i go with the low price? Or wait for the uncertain best price?

20 minutes ago, web_laab said:

Yeah, i am trying to have patients. But i am worried about that what am I doing wrong! My commination skilk is not good enough to convince that i can do the work or something else?! If the new proper price work does not come should i go with the low price? Or wait for the uncertain best price?

Getting low impressions and clicks/ orders is something that has happened to a lot of Top Rated Sellers as well (there are a few topics on the forum) so I personally don't think your pricing is the problem. Fiverr rotates gigs all the time, so you might have been pushed back. What I would do is update the gig, change a few keywords etc. and leave the prices as they are now, since they've worked so far.

You should also wait for someone with more experience than me to give their insight.

4 minutes ago, azadfardin01 said:

Getting low impressions and clicks/ orders is something that has happened to a lot of Top Rated Sellers as well (there are a few topics on the forum) so I personally don't think your pricing is the problem. Fiverr rotates gigs all the time, so you might have been pushed back. What I would do is update the gig, change a few keywords etc. and leave the prices as they are now, since they've worked so far.

You should also wait for someone with more experience than me to give their insight.

Right now editing the gigs is that okay?

Now the problem is i am getting knock in general and also from the buyer request. But the knocks does not turns into order or sells!!

Suggest you use the word contact instead of knock as that will come across as more professional.

Regarding Buyer Requests, this may be helpful to you: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

I am agree about the suggestions that you get. And I just add one thing that you have to improve your communication skill about the negotiation to increase the order price .

As: 1. Make the conversation long. ( ask about his company , business. His goal or vision . It sometimes make more then one day sitting.)

2. Don't talk about to push order from the first one or two lines conversation. ( wait till he asked you. Or better wait )

3. Tell him about your extra ordinary service. 

4. Know the buyer taste or choice about the work.

5. Brief him how much time you need to finish the work.

6. Concern them if he did the work in low price then what should be happen.

Great !!! now you are ready to ask him to send a custom offer. ( definitely now you should ask him the price)

Have a good day. 

7 hours ago, brave_designer said:

Make the conversation long.

Who the heck has this kind of time to chit chat?

No one who is successful, that is for sure.

This is why Fiverr has a system where a buyer can just click and order - done and done, no first date, no lobster dinner and a movie - it is right to the action, if you get my drift, which I am sure you do not.

Trust me, if you write a reply to a Buyer's Request that goes on and on and on and on, it will be tossed into the junk file. People just want their stuff done here - and from what I can see from her - they want it done on the cheap.

She is better passing up ridiculously cheap offers from buyers, because these are buyers who will work you like a small child in a sweat shop. No thanks.

Stick to your prices and what you feel your services are worth OP. And, do not write long winded replies to Buyer's Request etc.

GG

6 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

This is why Fiverr has a system where a buyer can just click and order - done and done, no first date, no lobster dinner and a movie - it is right to the action, if you get my drift, which I am sure you do not.

Trust me, if you write a reply to a Buyer's Request that goes on and on and on and on, it will be tossed into the junk file. People just want their stuff done here - and from what I can see from her - they want it done on the cheap.

She is better passing up ridiculously cheap offers from buyers, because these are buyers who will work you like a small child in a sweat shop. No thanks.

Stick to your prices and what you feel your services are worth OP. And, do not write long winded replies to Buyer's Request etc.

GG

The last few days i do tried to stick on my prices. But the result is no work,no sell.

I dont know what the clients think!! They just put a order and the work done automatically? Just a click!! But the whole scenario is totaly different.

13 hours ago, brave_designer said:

I am agree about the suggestions that you get. And I just add one thing that you have to improve your communication skill about the negotiation to increase the order price .

As: 1. Make the conversation long. ( ask about his company , business. His goal or vision . It sometimes make more then one day sitting.)

2. Don't talk about to push order from the first one or two lines conversation. ( wait till he asked you. Or better wait )

3. Tell him about your extra ordinary service. 

4. Know the buyer taste or choice about the work.

5. Brief him how much time you need to finish the work.

6. Concern them if he did the work in low price then what should be happen.

Great !!! now you are ready to ask him to send a custom offer. ( definitely now you should ask him the price)

Have a good day. 

Yeah some points are helpful. But with long conversation sometimes i feel like i am begging  to him/her. 

Yeah some points are helpful. But with long conversation sometimes i feel like i am begging  to him/her. 

Sorry I could not make it clear. I mean that some sellers are start the conversation with the prize & order . But if you don't know the buyer's company or his needs or  others how could you fixed the accurate prize that you & buyer will make it deal. So if you want to know the detail about the service , Is there any way without conversation ?

On 7/22/2021 at 12:41 AM, brave_designer said:

Sorry I could not make it clear. I mean that some sellers are start the conversation with the prize & order . But if you don't know the buyer's company or his needs or  others how could you fixed the accurate prize that you & buyer will make it deal. So if you want to know the detail about the service , Is there any way without conversation ?

Yes! This conversation is a must.

On 7/21/2021 at 4:05 PM, genuineguidance said:

GG

right

1 hour ago, shahariar75 said:

Talk nicely with clients. Talk point to point with them. Discuss with some unknown and advance things that client does not know. Prove that you are very expert. 

Thank you! I will try those points. 

Archived