Is it harmful to exchange Fiverr gigs?

friyad

3 hours ago, friyad said:

I have an answer but I want it from other pro sellers

Yes, please... tell us the answer. If you already have an answer, then you don't need one from "other pro sellers". 😉

• Like 7

If you are insinuating that you and your buddies buy each other's Gigs in order to give false reviews in order to "gain rank" or potential buyers trust, what do you think? Is that right? While it may be difficult for Fiverr to nail down sellers who are buying each other's Gigs in order to appear reliable and proficient, it does not say much about you and the others who do this character.

Are you asking if you can get away with it? Probably. Should you? Probably not.

GG

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, j6nyc6 said:

Exchanging hearts/likes or actual orders is just a desperate attempt to game the system.

Indeed. And it doesn't do anything to improve the success of other user. It just bookmarks each other, so each other can find each other again. 😛

• Like 3

Taken from Fiverr's Terms of Service:

• To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Fiverr platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

I am still curious as to your answer, so please do share! 😅

• Like 3