Who can stop this spam?

goncharenko

Within the creative writing section there are also a few same BRs that are continuously posted, so I definitely consider it spam. It also annoys the hell out of me, because it's just cluttering and I don't see the point. I was wondering if something could be done about it too, but now I just sigh and keep removing it.

I just think it's weird there's no spam option to click for BRs, since we can't see the user. I think that would be a good feature to implement!

11 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

It also annoys the hell out of me, because it's just cluttering and I don't see the point. I was wondering if something could be done about it too, but now I just sigh and keep removing it.

I'm so lucky not to have to visit BR deeply (I'm pretty busy right now!) But the creative writing BR is the lovechild of chaos and a mess. It's bad. I don't consider them to be spam just because it seems to be the same 5 desperate people trying to get either NSFW content (very sketchy one, too) or 50 THOUSAND words for free... And a few other odd ones!

20 minutes ago, goncharenko said:

"I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO OTHER LANGUAGE VERY WELL"

It's either a spam or someone trying to outsource for pennies! I really wish we could report in the BR section!

21 hours ago, goncharenko said:

"I NEED SOMEBODY WHO CAN TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO OTHER LANGUAGE VERY WELL"

You are not wrong. Everyday in the writing and translation category this spammer finds a way of annoying us. 

As a matter of fact I find it very annoying that I thought of reporting the spammer but I don´t know how to. It is possible the spammer has multiple accounts as it appears every day multiple times under different usernames. Sometimes the BR appears more than trice at ago.😠

And the budget indicated is mostly $800. 

I responded to it once but now every time I come across it I remove it immediately.

Whoever that person is he/she needs to be stopped!

I wish Fiverr could add a report button somewhere besides the job offer description to report these “buyers.”

32 minutes ago, francescaabb said:
21 hours ago, katakatica said:

The infamous... Every time I get that offer on BR I'm tempted to reply and tell them to stop

Archived