Rating affect our buyer request.

I have completed my first order and got good reviews but my rating is 4.3 and at this point of time I didn't know that I will be unable to send any more offers to buyers. What am I suppose to do now. As a new seller we depend on offers and that advantage has taken away from me just because of my rating. I was happy to complete my order today  Need help here.

And just wanted to know that how I can get back buyer requests to show.

• Like 5

On 7/20/2021 at 8:08 AM, visualstudios said:

You need to improve your gig and wait. Buyer requests are not the way to grow on Fiverr. Wait for clients to contact you. And you may have to wait. There's no button to "GET ORDER NOW". Takes time.

I always try to polish my gigs and I am still trying to improve my them. thanks a lot for sharing.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, amy_creations said:

can you give some suggestions on which platform I should start posting my gig links and it will work.

Don't just randomly share your gig link in social media. It will never work & most people will count it as spam. Try to build a network , make a brand with long time plan.

I would simply give you a short but effective summery.

Find your target audience & stay active by reacting / interacting there with relevant comment ( never ever share you gig link / image in irrelevant topics which many of us do , It's very irritating & disturbing for most of us . If the topics is on football, write something on football / do a design related with it ) . Remember it's a long process , You must need to keep patience. And don't ask anyone directly do you need any logo / flyer ? Wait & start showcasing your work in your profile ... Post your 2/3 good design regularly , try to be friend. And then discuss your expertise with them & show your previous works ... If they need any service related to your gig , then take those order in fiverr & ask to recommend your gig with their friends.

It will take time , but if you manage to get 5-10 connections in this way , they will keep coming - again & again. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, etherhasan said:

Don't just randomly share your gig link in social media. It will never work & most people will count it as spam. Try to build a network , make a brand with long time plan.

Find your target audience & stay active by reacting / interacting there with relevant comment ( never ever share you gig link / image in irrelevant topics which many of us do , It's very irritating & disturbing for most of us . If the topics is on football, write something on football / do a design related with it ) . Remember it's a long process , You must need to keep patience. And don't ask anyone directly do you need any logo / flyer ? Wait & start showcasing your work in your profile ... Post your 2/3 good design regularly , try to be friend. And then discuss your expertise with them & show your previous works ... If they need any service related to your gig , then take those order in fiverr & ask to recommend your gig with their friends.

It will take time , but if you manage to get 5-10 connections in this way , they will keep coming - again & again. 

Hi, yeah definitely I am not going to share my gig at irrelevant places. thanks for sharing your views.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 7:19 AM, etherhasan said:

It happened to me today. The buyer wants a change after changing a job a few times. Then I just said please tell me exactly how you want. He gave me 4.3. All is well for one word