World Dominatiooooon!!!

Very happy to have completed the Kingdom of Denmark set with Faroe Islands, Greenland, and Denmark. 🥳

Interesting stats:

I have gotten the most orders from Denmark with 117 orders (although someone in the forum claimed no one in Denmark would be interested in my gig  🙄

I have 82 orders from the Netherlands, while I only have 8 orders from their neighbors Belgium.

The countries I get the most "inquiries" from (pssst, it's really spam) I have only gotten a total of 11 orders from.

Despite many users getting most of their orders from the US (at least that is what I hear), I have only gotten 16 orders from the states.

worldomi.png

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 12
  • Congrats! 1

2 minutes ago, vibronx said:

(althought someone in the forum claimed no one in Denmark would be interested in my gig  🙄)

My mind sprang immediately to a certain someone! 29% is pretty rockin'. I have the most sales in the US and the UK. I felt powerful when I dominated Russia with my one sale. 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, leannelrivers said:

My mind sprang immediately to a certain someone!

It was (un)fortunately before his time! 😂

2 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

I felt powerful when I dominated Russia with my one sale. 😄

🤣

You have got to get on Brazil too! At least you have New Zealand. That one seems to be impossible for me to get!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

So far, I have the most countries 'Dominated' in this thread, but I know when some others get here there are those that have 70%+. 
It is hard to distinguish, but I do have the tiny country of Rwanda. 😊

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 7.34.23 AM.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

So far, I have the most countries 'Dominated' in this thread, but I know when some others get here there are those that have 70%+.

That is so cool! 70%+, blimey, that's some good going. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, mdminhaz05 said:

There is no problem in occupying the whole world. I will occupy the oceans😉😛😁

Those whales are really strict when it comes to their branding needs.. And don't get me started on the sharks..

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

12 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

Those whales are really strict when it comes to their branding needs.. And don't get me started on the sharks..

You may not know. I have be friended them 😂😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, leannelrivers said:

Of course you will! I'm looking forward to seeing where you dominate first. 

I control 1%🙈 of this world. Which is much less. Five from America and nine from Germany. Anyway, the seas are my 😁

q.JPG

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

Just now, newsmike said:

The sun never sets on your empire.

The good old empire is a bit weak in the knees at the moment, what goes around comes around. 🙂 Your 51% is impressive. Have you ever considered a career as a dictator? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

The volume (and the money) is very concentrated on a couple of them, the rest is just filler.

I would love to see a version of world domination map with negative reviews so I could see where negative reviews come from.

Since this isn't possible, I can read them manually from a user's profile

• Like 2

1 minute ago, leannelrivers said:

The good old empire is a bit weak in the knees at the moment, what goes around comes around. 🙂 Your 51% is impressive. Have you ever considered a career as a dictator? 

Yes, but I decided that the 2 week course at the Broadway Bartending academy was the way to go. FWIW, I applaud that you never surrendered the pound, and in the long run I think Brexit will allow you to control your own destiny far better than control from Belgium. If only Italy would get IT-exit going now...

• Like 2