No impressions at all. Is this a waste of time?

timothykoen

Hello fellow Fiverr friends. The 'if you build it, they will come' analogy does not seem to apply to me. I built what I think is a well designed gig. I am confident I offer a service that is fairly unique and will be popular. It has been online for a month now but has 0 (thats zero) impressions. My gig has been activated and accepted by Fiverr, but Fiverr will not show any impressions for it. I tried searching through every page in my category but it is not being shown.

My experience on Fiverr is dismal. I spend at least an hour a day but usually more like 5 hours a day on this platform with no results. I have taken courses, studied best practices, perused these forums for an answer and promoted it on social media. My question is; what do I have to do to get Fiverr to show impressions of my gig? This seems like a waste of time.

My Fiverr Gigs Page

spacer.png

Tim

P.S. I'm a newbie here and this is my first post.

Hi all, my name is Tim Koen. I joined Fiverr in June 2021. My first and only gig (so far) sells 3d animated avatar videos. My real service is video editing. I have over 15 years experience in high end video production and post production. I am confident I can make Fiverr work for me.

I have not gotten any orders yet but that is okay (for now). I am still working out the best strategy. Will start doing an A/B test and price changes soon to see what works. I may even hire a consultant to work with. Message me if this is your specialty. 👍

My Fiverr Profile

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi timothykoen, 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

On 7/20/2021 at 6:48 PM, timothykoen said:

Hi all, my name is Tim Koen. I joined Fiverr in June 2021. My first and only gig (so far) sells 3d animated avatar videos. My real service is video editing. I have over 15 years experience in high end video production and post production. I am confident I can make Fiverr work for me.

I have not gotten any orders yet but that is okay (for now). I am still working out the best strategy. Will start doing an A/B test and price changes soon to see what works. I may even hire a consultant to work with. Message me if this is your specialty. 👍

My Fiverr Profile

Tim

Welcome Tim , and best of luck 

Archived