Jump to content

I want orders


Recommended Posts

There are many, MANY posts from sellers asking the same thing. Taking some time to read what others have posted may provide you with some information. You also have the option to ask for feedback on your gig(s) in the My Fiverr Gigs and Improve my Gig categories. But please provide a link in your posts. It's quite irritating when members ask for feedback and then can't even be bothered to put a link there. 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ways to get a job

  • Learn more about fiverr.com
  • Improve your abilities
  • Check out the fiverr blog
  • Sending a good buyer request 
  • 24 hour active
  • at a minimum 2 times Marketing for gigs
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, enunciator said:

It's good to know that tireless cyborgs already exist and are fulfilling the role of online freelancers. 🤖

image.png.0b812b335e0d238fec2932b11356c282.png

Edit: Let me guess, those are my "Fiverr Friends".

Edited by corsogr
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, enunciator said:

It's good to know that tireless cyborgs already exist and are fulfilling the role of online freelancers. 🤖

Like I always point out, No one can be awake every hour of the day. So you have to use various methods to misrepresent yourself as being online.  So if you are willing to misrepresent this, what else will you scam on?  In a way, I'm glad that they out themselves as scammers right away. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, first of all, welcome, as a tip make your service stand out, not only because of how flashy your gig is, but because as a person you really bring value to the buyers.
One of the most important things is to take care of your clients, at the beginning it is a bit complex to have buyers, but when you get buyers, take care of them a lot, show them your interest, that you do things well and that you are kind, generally if the clients feel well treated they will come back and that gives you more credibility =D

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jeisondiosa27 said:

Hello, first of all, welcome, as a tip make your service stand out, not only because of how flashy your gig is, but because as a person you really bring value to the buyers.
One of the most important things is to take care of your clients, at the beginning it is a bit complex to have buyers, but when you get buyers, take care of them a lot, show them your interest, that you do things well and that you are kind, generally if the clients feel well treated they will come back and that gives you more credibility =D

You win a cigar, Bravo! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, newsmike said:

How do you achieve "24 hour active" without misrepresenting you availability? 

Let me think... 🤔
With a hologram of yourself? 😇

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, newsmike said:

How do you achieve "24 hour active" without misrepresenting you availability? 

The trick is to have multiple personalities. You as a whole sit at the computer for the whole day, but each personality only does an 8 hour shift. You do 8 hours as yourself, for example, before letting that personality go to sleep and splitting into your second personality -- that of a superhero, or a child (over 13, of course), or an aunt.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...