Fiver gig rank

shahariar75

There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the Fiverr system works. Instead, the algorithm works to match gigs with the buyers it thinks would be a good fit. As a result, everyone sees different search results. 

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the Fiverr system works. Instead, the algorithm works to match gigs with the buyers it thinks would be a good fit. As a result, everyone sees different search results. 

Thanks for the explanation. I have a query too if you can please help? Is the gig ranking done based on local searches or it remains same globally? I mean if a client from Canada is searching for some service vs a client from Europe searching for the same service, would there be any difference where the gig will be shown up for both of them?

1 hour ago, exoticbeach said:

Is the gig ranking done based on local searches or it remains same globally? I mean if a client from Canada is searching for some service vs a client from Europe searching for the same service, would there be any difference where the gig will be shown up for both of them?

Probably location plays some factor. Nobody knows how the algorithm works exactly, or what weight each metric has.

5 hours ago, exoticbeach said:

Is the gig ranking done based on local searches or it remains same globally?

There is no gig rank. As I said earlier, "everyone sees different search results". Your gigs do not have a rank in the search system.

3 minutes ago, expertashik said:

Frist cerate a SEO optimized Gig

There is no standard SEO for gigs in the Fiverr search system, because the Fiverr search system does not have a set ranking format. Gigs do not have rank in the search system. That's not how the Fiverr search system works. Every user sees different search results. The Fiverr search system matches gigs to buyer needs. It does not rank gigs like Google search results. 

8 minutes ago, expertashik said:

Share social media platform

This will NOT result in orders, unless the people you are directly connected to are your target customers. Your personal friends on social media sites are not your target customers. Spamming your gig links to your social media friends will not result in gig success.

9 minutes ago, expertashik said:

Stay active as much as possible.

No! Staying online, on Fiverr, for as long as possible DOES NOT GUARANTEE ORDERS. 

On 7/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, jonbaas said:

I think you idea is good.

Archived