Everyone wants comments on how I can get my Fiber Gig first order .

On 7/20/2021 at 12:54 AM, amit4013 said:

How can I get the first order on Fiveer account

This website is not called "Fiber", and it is not called "Fiveer". You are on FIVERR. I strongly advise you to know the name of the website you working on before proceeding any further. Misspelling the name of this website, and communicating ineffectively are two ways that you will appear to be highly unprofessional to anyone who would hire you. Communication and professionalism are important things to master if you want any buyers to take you seriously as a viable, valuable freelancer. 

On 7/20/2021 at 12:54 AM, amit4013 said:

I am Facebook WhatsApp,I've shared my gig in almost all places

Are these places where your target customers are located? Do you know who your targeted customers are? Do you understand their needs? Do your services resolve those needs? Spamming your links on social media sites is neither marketing, nor will it result in orders. Please take some time to understand what Fiverr is, how it works, and how you can present yourself as a seller buyers need to hire.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

18 hours ago, shahariar75 said:

stay active on fiverr for at leat 20 hrs a day

Wrong.  Stop trying to affer advice that is false. It wastes people's time, and brands you as a badge chasing noob. 

• Like 3