Any suggestion from you?

someone told he would order soon and i have create custom offer for him but he did not accept from yesterday.

i have checked that this buyer is new but profile is old, from the 8 hours he was not active?

any suggestion from you?

• Like 11

Just now, sonyteam said:

someone told he would order soon and i have create custom offer for him but he did not accept from yesterday.

i have checked that this buyer is new but profile is old, from the 8 hours he was not active?

any suggestion from you?

Please wait for buyer's order acceptance. You can just send him a message to accept soon so that you can start working.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, sonyteam said:

any suggestion from you?

Be patient... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, coder71 said:

Please wait for buyer's order acceptance. You can just send him a message to accept soon so that you can start working.

Thanks a lot, i have been doing also, i send many message , he did not reply, i seemed he was out of internet now

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sohaghossen99 said:

Please wait and you can send a message from your client for accept this offer. hope he accept it when he come back online.

Thanks a lot for your good speech

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sonyteam said:

someone told he would order soon and i have create custom offer for him

Did they ask you for a custom offer?

3 hours ago, sonyteam said:

i send many message , he did not reply,

That's spamming. If they want to place the order, they will. If not, you're just annoying them (and after sending them many messages, they might decide to work with someone less pushy instead).

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, shahariar75 said:

Be active on fiverr for at least 20 hours a day

That’s first of all wouldn’t  help in getting orders and secondly that’s not what the person asked 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, catwriter said:

That's spamming. If they want to place the order, they will. If not, you're just annoying them (and after sending them many messages, they might decide to work with someone less pushy instead).

I agree with this point. Seller should not send too many messages showing desperation for work. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, catwriter said:

Thanks a lot for your good suggest