What's more important? Examples of the gig or reviews from the buyer?

alcabsn

Really just wanted to know your opinion for this. I've been also thinking about this, but just couldn't get a proper answer, so I though I'd ask the community!

What I mean by examples is the samples that the seller provided for the specific gig to show off their works and what they offer. And the reviews are from the buyers who bought the gig from the seller.

In all honesty, this doesn't matter, since you cannot control either. Only the buyer gets to choose whether he/she allows your delivered work to show up in your gallery, and only the buyer gets to leave you a review. You cannot ask for buyer reviews.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

In all honesty, this doesn't matter, since you cannot control either. Only the buyer gets to choose whether he/she allows your delivered work to show up in your gallery, and only the buyer gets to leave you a review. You cannot ask for buyer reviews.

No, I didn't mean it like that. What I was trying to say was supposed to be like this; 'Will buyers buy a specific gig that has good examples or has a lot of good reviews'.

1 minute ago, alcabsn said:

Will buyers buy a specific gig that has good examples or has a lot of good reviews

That depends upon the buyer, and what they deem to be important to their seller selection process. There are no guarantees here on Fiverr.

• Like 3