I get a warning from fiverr

hello frineds

Today i get a buyer request, He needed some photo editing for his images, I send him an offer, and i see that he is a seller from Zambia, So i think that, If i message him he will reply me for his work, cause he post a request for his work, But he just reply me this >>>hello<<< Then i reply him that >>>  yes, I'm here<<<. After this he direct report me, and i get warning from fiverr, and notify me that, If i do self promotion again my account will restricted, Before today i don't have any report like this ever for anything. and i hav'nt direct sms anyone.

he posted a request for his work and for this reason  i message him.

its a very bad experience for me.

i'm very upset 😑 for my warning

On 7/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, kingsdesign95 said:

Today i get a buyer request, He needed some photo editing for his images, I send him an offer, and i see that he is a seller from Zambia, So i think that, If i message him he will reply me for his work

Did you respond to the buyer request -- in the buyer request section? Or did you send him a message via the Fiverr messaging system? 

On 7/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, kingsdesign95 said:

its a very bad experience for me.

i'm very upset 😑 for my warning

You cannot contact sellers -- via message -- and send them offers for work. This is against the rules of Fiverr, and will rightly result in warnings from Fiverr. The buyer request section has a seller response option for a reason. That response system is the only place you can send any "yes, I can do this project" communication in connection with a buyer request.

Please be mindful of the rules of Fiverr. Doing so will help you participate the correct way on this site, and avoid future warnings. 

3 minutes ago, sonyteam said:

if you follow bad way, fiverr is ready to do this

Between this and well job, I think you are one of my favourite new users. Definitely one to follow. Unfortunately welljob.com was already taken by a domain squatter, but I'm sure you'll come with something original, unique and usable in the near future. I'll be paying attention!

On 7/19/2021 at 8:09 PM, kingsdesign95 said:

But he just reply me this >>>hello<<< Then i reply him that >>>  yes, I'm here<<<. After this he direct report me, and i get warning from fiverr, and notify me that, If i do self promotion again my account will restricted, Before today i don't have any report like this ever for anything. and i hav'nt direct sms anyone.

Last time I wanted a quick thing done (not related to my niche) I posted a BR. Ten minutes after it was posted, I had about 10! people writing to me. If I'd turned in for the night or didn't work the day after, that could have ruined my response rate (even if you report them, sometimes it bugs out, has happened before.)
So... the report was rightful. NEVER ever message another seller. Not when responding to a BR, not when you see their account randomly. Just DON'T. 

You should read TOS carefully as warnings and restrictions can be avoided.

Spam

We define spam on Fiverr as a messaging activity that is unwanted, repeatedly occurring, and disruptive to the experience of recipients. Spam can take many forms ranging from unwanted offers to commercially-motivated solicitations that aim to drive traffic or attention to websites, products, and services outside of Fiverr.

Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

Do not:

• Contact our users with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything unrelated to their Gigs or orders.
  • Send multiple unsolicited or deceptive messages. 
  • Abuse our communication tools to distribute mass messages. 

On 7/20/2021 at 3:16 AM, jonbaas said:

Did you respond to the buyer request -- in the buyer request section? Or did you send him a message via the Fiverr messaging system? 

You cannot contact sellers -- via message -- and send them offers for work. This is against the rules of Fiverr, and will rightly result in warnings from Fiverr. The buyer request section has a seller response option for a reason. That response system is the only place you can send any "yes, I can do this project" communication in connection with a buyer request.

Please be mindful of the rules of Fiverr. Doing so will help you participate the correct way on this site, and avoid future warnings.

Yes, I always avoid this, instead I just only send the buyer request gig which I think I can solve the problem and never been contacted them directly. If any seller is sending buyer requesting probably they should wait for the response of buyer.

On 7/21/2021 at 5:15 PM, ajaysoni729 said:

I think this is not your fault and some random algorithm made it. Therefore, please contact support and explain the whole thing with screenshot and they will be able to restore it. 

It's wonder! what the "random algorithm" has to do with it?

On 7/26/2021 at 1:03 PM, rakhi_dhar said:

It's wonder! what the "random algorithm" has to do with it?

one of my friends had the same issue (got a warning). To be honest he didn't do anything like this. I told him to contact support with evidence and he did that. Support team removed the warning and apologize for the mistake. 

Archived