Hello, I'm New here

Hello everyone, how are you doing? I am new here, trying to learn awesome something here, I just joined as a freelancer. hope I will get good things here. I hope everyone will give me some good tips. As if I could do something better here. Pray for me.

Thank you
Sonjoy Chandra Barman

• Like 4

Hello friend, first of all, welcome, as a tip make your service stand out, not only because of how flashy your gig is, but because as a person you really bring value to the buyers.
One of the most important things is to take care of your clients, at the beginning it is a bit complex to have buyers, but when you get buyers, take care of them a lot, show them your interest, that you do things well and that you are kind, generally if the clients feel well treated they will come back and that gives you more credibility =D

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

Hello everyone, how are you doing? I am new here, trying to learn awesome something here, I just joined as a freelancer. hope I will get good things here. I hope everyone will give me some good tips. As if I could do something better here. Pray for me.

Thank you
Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

19 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

Thank you
Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Welcome to Fiverr Forum πŸ€—

9 hours ago, sonjoybarman said:

Thank you
Sonjoy Chandra Barman

Welcome, best wishes πŸ‘