Question

I have a doubt in buyer request. Normally I respond fast for buyer request. I send my request within first 10 and I used to get minimum 2 orders If I send all 10 buyer requests in a day. 

Now a days I'm not getting any orders from buyer request. So I did a research and got to know that now a days buyer can see only last 50 requests. Not first 50 requests but last 50 requests only. 

IS THIS TRUE? If it's true then thr is no point of responding to buyer request early. 

Edited by rad_graphic
  • Like 7

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, rad_graphic said:

Now a days I'm not getting any orders from buyer request.

Perhaps you are not giving the buyer the best offer. You are competing against dozens -- perhaps hundreds -- of other sellers in the buyer request section, all of whom also want to win that buyer's request. Sellers are not guaranteed that they will get orders from the buyer request section. If you want the job, you are going to have to present the best offer. If you don't get a response for the job, then another seller probably presented a better offer, or did a better job appealing to that buyer's needs.

8 hours ago, rad_graphic said:

So I did a research and got to know that now a days buyer can see only last 50 requests. Not first 50 requests but last 50 requests only. 

IS THIS TRUE? If it's true then thr is no point of responding to buyer request early. 

It doesn't matter when you respond, since all responses, from all sellers, go on the same buyer response page for that buyer. They can easily look through all responses, no matter what order those responses were received, and select the one(s) they like best. 

If you see a buyer's request in the BR section that you want to respond to, send an offer, and move on to something else. It doesn't matter how many people have already responded. If the buyer likes your offer, they'll let you know. 

You are correct... there is "no point of responding to buyer request early". Respond if you see a BR you can compete for, and then let the buyer choose whether or not they like you offer. ALL offers received from all sellers show up on the same page for the buyer.

• Like 2

@jonbaasI had a doubt  and I posted one request from my side to check this. First sent buyer requests should be on top right? but that's not the case here. Only last 50 requests showing up on top. 

BUYER CAN'T SEE ALL REQUESTS IN ONE PAGE. BUYER CAN SEE ONLY 50 REQUESTS. TO SEE MORE THN THAT THEY HAVE TO REMOVE SOME OF THE REQUESTS. I hope it's clear enough. 🙂

• Like 2