Why not getting top rated badge? even all the requirement completed 6 months ago.

Guest shariful_it

Question

Guest shariful_it

Hi hope you all are doing well. i have completed my top rated requirements 6 months ago. but still i did not get my top rated badge. i dont know what is the reasons to not get it. can anyone share some tips to get it asap. i feel really upset. my some of friends got it but still i am not getting. thanks 

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, shariful_it said:

Hi hope you all are doing well. i have completed my top rated requirements 6 months ago. but still i did not get my top rated badge. i dont know what is the reasons to not get it. can anyone share some tips to get it asap. i feel really upset. my some of friends got it but still i am not getting. thanks 

Hey mate! Sadly Top Rated Seller rating is not automatic - even though you have reached the minimum requirements, many do not progress to Top Rated Seller automatically (as you would with lower levels). This is because Fiverr hand-picks Top Rated Sellers.

The actual additional 'hidden' requirements are pretty illusive, probably for good reason! 

Don't worry - be patient and I'm sure you'll get there soon. Have a look at your friends' Gigs and compare them to yours. 🙂 

Here's the information from Fiverr on this subject: https://www.fiverr.com/levels

I have met the requirements for well over a year.

However, the Fiverr Team hand selects who gets TRS and who doesn't.

Personally, it's not an issue to me.

I'm actually happy that it isn't automatic as that prevents some Sellers from chasing TRS status as if it were a game.

Archived