How can I manage buyer not to order since I am working on another project?

For example I am working on a project and a buyer message me to order my gig. It's not good to say no directly instead I want to make contract with that buyer so that he order my gig in future. How should I response to that client? Share some tips.

• Like 5

Why can't you take on the order - do you have too many orders in queue? With a reasonable deadline (which depends on your service) there's no need to refuse people (unless you have MANY orders in queue of course!) When really busy (over 10 orders) I usually say 'at the moment my queue is quite full, but you are free to order (or wait until I have more free time when it's required to do lots of back-and-forth with the client.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, videonanimation said:

For example I am working on a project and a buyer message me to order my gig. It's not good to say no directly instead I want to make contract with that buyer so that he order my gig in future. How should I response to that client? Share some tips.

If you are very busy and need extra time to complete what you already have, then you can put a limit on the number of orders that you get. You can always go back and reset it. Just go to your gig page and click on your photo and a menu will drop down and you can limit the number of orders right there. Just tell the buyer that you are really busy right now and you are sorry but you have a lot of orders and would like him to please try back again in a day or so. Tell him to  click on the heart on your profile so that he can find you easily. If he needs it done in the next day or few hours then he will get someone else anyway. You can't please everyone, just concentrate on the buyers you are working on right now. If he really likes your work then he will be back. Good Luck.

• Thanks 1