Communication can also play a vital role in Fiverr Business, Agree?

esolutions

I have been working as a permeant Freelancer from last couple of years and I experienced that your Communication with your clients play almost 60% role that you will get another order from same client and to grow your business in that field.

My suggestion to all the newbies please make sure to be professional in your communication with your clients ever time, It will not only help you to build your trust with your client but also will help make bring some great sales.

Good luck everyone 

#esolutions_

24 minutes ago, esolutions said:

I have been working as a permeant Freelancer from last couple of years and I experienced that your Communication with your clients play almost 60% role that you will get another order from same client and to grow your business in that field.

My suggestion to all the newbies please make sure to be professional in your communication with your clients ever time, It will not only help you to build your trust with your client but also will help make bring some great sales.

Good luck everyone 

#esolutions_

True.

6 minutes ago, coderboss said:

Quality Work,  On time Delivery and Good communications is the key of success.

You have already posted once in this thread saying basically the same thing. I know you are excited about the forum, but can you please not post something every single minute? (Not talking only about this thread. Your posts are all over the forum.) It makes it near impossible for everyone else to use the forum. Let other people have a chance to speak too. Thank you.

EDIT: He says thank you down below, but starts spamming another thread mere seconds after thanking me. 🙄 I know for a fact he has already received a warning for spamming, so he sure is playing with fire.

1 minute ago, vibronx said:

You have already posted once in this thread saying basically the same thing. I know you are excited about the forum, but can you please not post something every single minute? It makes it near impossible for everyone else to use the forum. Let other people have a chance to speak too. Thank you.

Thank you sir.

Communication is 50% of any order’s success, in my opinion. And a successfully completed order where both parties are satisfied with both the process and the result is a good basis for a long-term cooperation. 

I cancel orders if the buyer is rude, ignores the requirements, ignores questions and is generally unwilling to engage. I’m not playing a guessing game. It's a waste of time and resources. 

7 hours ago, coderboss said:

Of couse communication is playing important beside quality work.

5 hours ago, coderboss said:

Quality Work,  On time Delivery and Good communications is the key of success.

When are you going to stop! Like @vibronxI am continually reporting your posts because you post 2 and three times in a thread. I am not sure if you are seeking attention, or if you do not understand how to have good manners on a forum. Or perhaps you need to read the Forum rules. If so they are here:

Please stop and have some consideration for those who have to wade through your tidal wave 🌊 of spam! 🙄

Archived