1 hour ago, prava_smrite said:

Don't worry. just be patience. Send effective buyer request that can attract your buyer to give you project. 

I have sent more than 500 buyer request, but not accepted

• Like 4

Hi!  Use buyer requests.  I have not had a new order in ages, I only have one recurring client!  You cannot make Fiverr your main place for income.  If you are patient you will develop a good clientele.  Just plod along, but if you are urgent to make money you need to find another way to generate income.   Some people advertise their Fiverr services on FaceBook or other platforms as well.  Unfortunately, you are competing with a very large amount of people!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, developerhazrat said:

No reason to worry. You send ten unique buyer requests daily and Fiverr tries to stay active for 12 to 16 hours. Of course, you will get orders very quickly. Thank you.

I have been trying brother, Please pray for me

• Like 3

5 hours ago, shahariar75 said:

Edit your gig. Focus on S.E.O while creating your gigs and try some thing new and learn something new to stand out from the crowd. 

Thanks a lot

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, genuineguidance said:

But, yet, here you are in the forum handing out advice as though you were a successful seller in the know.

Odd.

GG

what.s the worst

fk

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, fox_kara said:

what.s the worst

Hello, Sony, 

How's it hanging? I am not sure what the worst thing in the world is if you look at it objectively, but I sure don't like scammers!

Best regards,

vibronx

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 9