A New User in Town

Hi there! I am a new user and would love any tips or tricks on getting your first sale! I have googled them all and learned, but I am finding it hard to naturally get my 1st sale & review without asking anyone to help me out.

Any love & kindness would be appreciated. Are there any forums where sellers help sellers with their 1st purchases or sellers share their services incase anyone is interested in buying them ❤️

@psychicartist7 Follow these: 

1. Stay Online 12 Hours 
  2. Work in a daily routine like mine which I’ve attached
  3. Do Gig SEO
  4. Create a Great Profile on Fiverr. No grammar and spelling mistake
  5. Use no Extensions to stay Online. Stay Online by yourself
  6. Learn something new every day
  7. Buy some paid courses otherwise don’t come here
  8. Be a skilled person. Learn professionally and better than your competitors
  9. Also, buy a course about Fiverr
  10. If possible create accounts in 4 M***********
  11. Do Social Media Marketing every day on Twitter and Linked In but don’t do spam.
  12. Send 33 Cold E-mail Everyday
  13. Create Eye-catching Gig Images
  14. Rank Gigs
  15. Create 7 Gigs
  16. Learn from Professionals
  17. Stay Connected in Fiverr Forum
  18. Do Yoga 😆Everyday
  19. Be Honest 
  20. Be Patient
  21. Give buyer requests to job which requirements you can fulfill
  22. Never use Copy-Paste Template for Buyer Request

On 7/19/2021 at 8:00 AM, psychicartist7 said:

Hi there! I am a new user and would love any tips or tricks on getting your first sale! I have googled them all and learned, but I am finding it hard to naturally get my 1st sale & review without asking anyone to help me out.

Any love & kindness would be appreciated. Are there any forums where sellers help sellers with their 1st purchases or sellers share their services incase anyone is interested in buying them ❤️

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best 💐💐💐.

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best 💐💐💐.

On 7/19/2021 at 9:18 AM, rabiul2222 said:

@psychicartist7 Follow these: 

1. Stay Online 12 Hours 
  2. Work in a daily routine like mine which I’ve attached
  3. Do Gig SEO
  4. Create a Great Profile on Fiverr. No grammar and spelling mistake
  5. Use no Extensions to stay Online. Stay Online by yourself
  6. Learn something new every day
  7. Buy some paid courses otherwise don’t come here
  8. Be a skilled person. Learn professionally and better than your competitors
  9. Also, buy a course about Fiverr
  10. If possible create accounts in 4 M***********
  11. Do Social Media Marketing every day on Twitter and Linked In but don’t do spam.
  12. Send 33 Cold E-mail Everyday
  13. Create Eye-catching Gig Images
  14. Rank Gigs
  15. Create 7 Gigs
  16. Learn from Professionals
  17. Stay Connected in Fiverr Forum
  18. Do Yoga 😆Everyday
  19. Be Honest 
  20. Be Patient
  21. Give buyer requests to job which requirements you can fulfill
  22. Never use Copy-Paste Template for Buyer Request

Good suggestion, Very helpful.  

Welcome . Your answer. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/211706-are-you-a-new-seller-this-is-how-you-get-more-orders

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010708757-Best-Practices-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers-Tips?segment=seller

You need to wait for a buyer to come across your gigs ! Create it with the Eye catching images and clear description !

But rather than waiting for them to find you, find your self a buyer from buyers’ request section that would increase a chances for your first sale ! 

On 7/18/2021 at 9:00 PM, psychicartist7 said:

I can tell you that right off the bat you have a TOS violation. You are a new seller with no sales yet, but claim to have the TRS rank. This will get your gigs booted should anyone report you. 

image.png.e2adb258917ffafb366ec5a026581739.png

welcome here

best of luck for your upcoming sucess

Hi welcome and best wishes, you can do this course from learn fiverr as it has many useful information for the beginners and its totally free!

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

Good joke conger congo 😁

22 hours ago, newsmike said:

I can tell you that right off the bat you have a TOS violation. You are a new seller with no sales yet, but claim to have the TRS rank. This will get your gigs booted should anyone report you. 

image.png.e2adb258917ffafb366ec5a026581739.png

respect sir...! You are amazing.

Hey

welcome to fiverr forum. You should to know, SEO friendly gig is most important for getting more order. Be patient and go ahead. Best of luck for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived