Can I use multiple accounts?

23 hours ago, content_create said:

Do not jump on people just because you do not have enough knowledge yourself. I

@lloydsolutions has been a respected and knowledgeable member of the Fiverr Forum for years. She answered the question the original poster asked, which was if he can have two accounts. No the OP can not personally have two accounts. However, if he, like my husband did wants to open an account and sell something different than I sell that is fine. 

In your reply from CS it clearly says "at your location," in no way does it indicate one person can have two accounts! 

So in my opinion you are the person who jumped  on another poster, not the other way around.

Federico.thumb.png.d7fd467b6bdbef283ae99db9a6e48cd5.pngBTW here is the message I got from Fiverr's CS it appears it is a copy and paste reply.  

you can use multiple accounts from a same pc and same connection, but there are some rules to do that. First of all both of your account t should not be for same kinds of work. And you must talk with customer support first. You need to ask for permission to open multiuple accounts from a same computer and same connection and you need to prove that you will not use the second account. one of your brother or other family member will use that and the service should not be the same. And for more information visit fiverr customer support and talk with them.

Guest content_create
8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@lloydsolutions has been a respected and knowledgeable member of the Fiverr Forum for years. She answered the question the original poster asked, which was if he can have two accounts. No the OP can not personally have two accounts. However, if he, like my husband did wants to open an account and sell something different than I sell that is fine. 

In your reply from CS it clearly says "at your location," in no way does it indicate one person can have two accounts! 

So in my opinion you are the person who jumped  on another poster, not the other way around.

Federico.thumb.png.d7fd467b6bdbef283ae99db9a6e48cd5.pngBTW here is the message I got from Fiverr's CS it appears it is a copy and paste reply.  

||I was giving an advice. A genuine one, saying "send them email first". I was not accusing anyone or anything. She directly jumped on me accusing me of giving advice that will get the person's account banned. So well, this forum is for helping each other, not to belittle each other. If you thin I am wrong, just say so. Don't start fighting about it. That was my whole point.

Archived