Can I use multiple accounts?

2 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

If you open more than one account your account, it is against fiver TOS and they will block your both accounts.

You can create multiple gigs with different services under same account. As you are a new seller you can have up to 7 gigs.

Thank you so much for your answer.

13 minutes ago, content_create said:

Yes, you can. It will be great if you send an email to fiverr regarding this issue. providing 2 different services on different accounts of same person is not against Fiverr terms but to be on the safe side, you should drop an email to them.

Thank you so much

@content_create

Yes, you can. It will be great if you send an email to fiverr regarding this issue. providing 2 different services on different accounts of same person is not against Fiverr terms but to be on the safe side, you should drop an email to them.

This is Against fiver TOS, Please refer the below.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• For security concerns, Fiverr may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Fiverr accounts to a single withdrawal provider.

No you can't. 

Look at it this way: a no level/ new seller has 7 gigs they can make - and x other benefits they have. 

If you have two accounts, you can have 14 gigs and so on. Even if they are in different categories, this is quite unfair to others (and goes against TOS as was stated before). Just make the gig you want on your account. 

Guest content_create
3 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Stop providing account risking information.

Do not jump on people just because you do not have enough knowledge yourself. I have inquired them about this myself months ago. and this is why I know it. So get your facts right before accusing others.

Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 14-26-11 Fiverr Customer Support - Ticket #4465250 - content creator1823 gmail com - Gmail.png

Just now, content_create said:

Do not jump on people just because you do not have enough knowledge yourself.

I have sufficient knowledge.

1 hour ago, social_jubyir said:

Hey! I am a digital marketer. Can I provide graphics design service on my computer with the same net connection? 

The answer to the OP's question is no you can't.

The answer you have given above has to do with different people having an account which is not what the OP asked.

Always read the question carefully before answering.

5 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:
43 minutes ago, designer_press said:

Yeah but on different PC & IP address.

This has nothing to do with what the OP asked.

No you can't is the correct answer which has already been given.

Om.jpg

1 hour ago, content_create said:

Do not jump on people just because you do not have enough knowledge yourself. 

You are misunderstanding the post (as this was said before.) If my dad hypotetically was to make an account and sold idk, cool racing car pictures or whatever - that would be fine. 

If I created an account to sell the exact same thing, that wouldn't be fine. The Poster wanted to know if it's possible to have two accounts under one name for different niches, which would be playing the system. (you can also see this is 'for example, one for each family member.') I realise this can be confusing though, it's worded in bit of a weird way. 

No , why would you risk your valuable fiverr account ? Invest you time on 1 account & build a brand. If you check the logs of banned fiverr account , You will find

" Having More than one account " is among the top reason. It's always better to remain in safe side for long run

19 hours ago, social_jubyir said:

Hey! I am a digital marketer. Can I provide graphics design service on my computer with the same net connection? 

Hi!  I am not sure what you are asking.  If you are wanting more than one Fiverr account - this is not allowed!   If you are wanting to share your Fiverr account on your website or facebook, you can.  On you profile page you will see what social media platform you can link with your Fiverr account.  

Archived