How can i get my 1st order?

rinasultana2026

Question

6 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, rinasultana2026 said:

I am sending almost 80+ buyer request and get 2 query. When i answer them they told me " Reviewing the rest of the candidates, will come back you in case you are picked. Nice work, keep it up)." But didn't get any order. How can i do this!Please suggest me. Thank you.

check out this maybe it wil be help you Fiverr Help and Education Center

Buyer request is a good option for new sellers but do not depends only on buyer request, You are providing vector portrait service which is having a good demand. Why don't try to find more customers by marketing your gig.

More sellers are sending offers and how can every body can get approved.
By BR you have to send too many requests to get single reply thats how it is working, If you have more patient keep on applying it will work. Also do not send the same offer for every one and create offers based on there requirement. 

Your gig images are in not perfect resolution make it 550 x 370 or 1100 x 740 pixel and use the full area with some infographic.  
On the main image of the vector portrait gig, place the original image by small size on one corner. Then customers can identify your artistic talent. (is it vector traced or original art, if it is original art add little more details to the hair) 

24 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

Buyer request is a good option for new sellers but do not depends only on buyer request, You are providing vector portrait service which is having a good demand. Why don't try to find more customers by marketing your gig.

More sellers are sending offers and how can every body can get approved.
By BR you have to send too many requests to get single reply thats how it is working, If you have more patient keep on applying it will work. Also do not send the same offer for every one and create offers based on there requirement. 

Your gig images are in not perfect resolution make it 550 x 370 or 1100 x 740 pixel and use the full area with some infographic.  
On the main image of the vector portrait gig, place the original image by small size on one corner. Then customers can identify your artistic talent. (is it vector traced or original art, if it is original art add little more details to the hair) 

Thank you @irshan_cool

Welcome to fiverr

Some tips:-

stay online, 24/7., post your gigs all over social media, offer unlimited revisions, Use Buyer Requests, Make sure your profile is perfect, Make sure your gig images are, different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching, Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
Be patient.
Offer fair pricing for your products.
Offer quality products.
Be honest.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, gmshaju085 said:

Welcome to fiverr

Some tips:-

stay online, 24/7., post your gigs all over social media, offer unlimited revisions, Use Buyer Requests, Make sure your profile is perfect, Make sure your gig images are, different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching, Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
Be patient.
Offer fair pricing for your products.
Offer quality products.
Be honest.

Thanks

Thank You

Archived