How to improve GIG impression.

rashed_hasan_

This question for the new seller who open their account about one or two month ago but yet not get any job as well gig impression not satisfactory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Try to find out again perfect key word of your gig

> Input key word in title, meta description, description and pricing plan

> Try to insert main key word more then five times & other key words three times.

> Key word should be perfect with your service

> Avoid copy pest when making gig

> Avoid copy pest in buyer request reply

> Try to reply buyer request in short form but informative

> Try to active Fiverr forum 

> Share your gig in social media with keyword Hashtag as well some information of your service.

> And finally if you want to change the description of your gig try to do this in part by part.

I have written it in my personal perspective and not match with you people all. 

If you have any idea just mentioned me on comment.

Regards

Rashed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. While sitting in front of the computer, keep the Fiber tab open on one side, click anywhere else after 4-5 minutes,

2. See buyer request and answer just what you can do in shortly but should be meaningful.

3. We use Facebook while walking, reading, gossiping, and many as usual time. From now use Fiverr instead of Facebook as the way of Facebook.

4. I decorate a nice frame, then send it to Notepad, then if the buyer requests, I write the frame in my own way, there is no constitution that you have to be active from PC, you can also do it from the phone.

Regards

Rashed

Rashed, unless you have truly made a significant amount of sales from this method I suggest you not make this a post under "tips for sellers". You have yet to make one sale... Buyer requests help yes, and if I could adjust a bit what you said

5 minutes ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

there is no constitution that you have to be active from PC, you can also do it from the phone.

Download the app, turn on the notifications. You need to get on with your day and not just be "online on Fiverr"

On 8/10/2021 at 12:28 PM, theratypist said:

Rashed, unless you have truly made a significant amount of sales from this method I suggest you not make this a post under "tips for sellers". You have yet to make one sale... Buyer requests help yes, and if I could adjust a bit what you said

Thanks, I am agree with you

On 8/10/2021 at 12:51 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

100% of those people who say that has zero reviews. Why would you trust people for whom that advice didn’t work? 

Thanks for your suggestion. I am agree with you

Hai Fiverr expert,

hope you all are well. I am new at Fiverr. Open my account about one month ago. I have been learning  Wix web design for last one year and now confident to do  website on wix.

For last one month i have sent about 100 buyer request  reply but yet now get any response. 

Acually i Can't  understand is there any wrong on my reply or not.

I just want to share to you all a sample of my buyer request for my better performance. 

Would you people please help me?

--------------------------------

Hai there,

I have read your buyer request & understand that you need a professional web designer to build your website. 

Its mentionable here that i am new at fiverr and haven’t any review in my profile but i have done 40+ projects on wix with my local clients.

What I am offering you:
-----------------------------------
> Complete website made on Wix
> Wix blog
> wix event
> Wix E-commerce functionality
> Upload product on your Wix store
>Winning product research
> Wix store
> Wix visitors analytics
> Payment gateway
> Wix SEO
> Wix Multimedia
 >Convenient backend dashboard easily maintain with smartphone
 >Wix email marketing and many more as your demmand 

Why you Choose me:
---------------------
>Professional work
> Complete website
> 24/7 hour support
> Money back guarantee
> Lifetime support

Some of my projects:
----------------------------------
www.

www.

www.

Etc

It would be a great opportunity for me if i have the chance to prove myself by doing your job.

If you have any queries just knock me.

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Hai Fiverr expert,

hope you all are well. I am new at Fiverr. Open my account about one month ago. I have been learning  Wix web design for last one year and now confident to do  website on wix.

For last one month i have sent about 100 buyer request  reply but yet now get any response. 

Acually i Can't  understand is there any wrong on my reply or not.

I just want to share to you all a sample of my buyer request for my better performance. 

Would you people please help me?

--------------------------------

Hai there,

I have read your buyer request & understand that you need a professional web designer to build your website. 

Its mentionable here that i am new at fiverr and haven’t any review in my profile but i have done 40+ projects on wix with my local clients.

What I am offering you:
-----------------------------------
> Complete website made on Wix
> Wix blog
> wix event
> Wix E-commerce functionality
> Upload product on your Wix store
>Winning product research
> Wix store
> Wix visitors analytics
> Payment gateway
> Wix SEO
> Wix Multimedia
 >Convenient backend dashboard easily maintain with smartphone
 >Wix email marketing and many more as your demmand 

Why you Choose me:
---------------------
>Professional work
> Complete website
> 24/7 hour support
> Money back guarantee
> Lifetime support

Some of my projects:
----------------------------------
www.

www.

www.

Etc

It would be a great opportunity for me if i have the chance to prove myself by doing your job.

If you have any queries just knock me.

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Hi @rashed_hasan_

Please do respond to the buyer request with pre written texts.
Read the details, Write precisely with the points related to his job details,

At bottom you can say some details and ask to place order.
So when a buyer will read your request, it will give a good impression hence your changes will be increased to win it.

I can see that you're a new seller with out any level.

Buyer requests are taken from your view once 10 unleveled seller offers have been made.

You need to stay active with buyer request page so you can be one of the 10 un levelled seller for the new buyer requests.

You can change everything. Just remember that once you change the keywords for title, tag, description,
your gig will be refined with new keywords.

If you find there is room to improve the title, description, tags and also keywords if needed. You can do everything at a time for a better result.

Archived