How to Rink My Gig in first Page?

dm_rubel

In my opinion, if you are a new seller on Fiverr you will create gigs with low competition keywords, it ranks on the Fiverr first page so you can get more impressions and click.

1. Must be online most of the buyer time zone.
  2. Proper on-page SEO of your gig.
  3. Learn from your competitors and what they are use for getting frist page.

Thank you💗

15 hours ago, dm_rubel said:

I am New Seller. I am Create My Fiverr account more than 2 month ago but my Gig did not rank yet. Please Give Some Tips, How to Rank my Gig first Page?

If you don't get order for two months delete those gigs and follow trendy compititor's gig image title and tags and create new gigs.

23 hours ago, dm_rubel said:

Hello,

I am New Seller. I am Create My Fiverr account more than 2 month ago but my Gig did not rank yet. Please Give Some Tips, How to Rank my Gig first Page?

Very good and common question. Did you search in the forum about this topics? There are lots of nice article about this. If you have enough time then please search and read.

Thanks

Just think about your question for a minute. Nevermind that the first page results are on rotation, so there's no such thing as "ranking in the first page".

If there was a concrete way to make your gig appear in the first page, everybody would do it. And obviously not everybody can be in the first page, since that only has space for... what, 20 results? Ergo, there's no way to "rank my gig in the first page", for it there was, being on the first page would be meaningless - everyone would be there.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, kutubuddin520 said:

But please share your opinion

The nonsense of "stay online always" has been debunked literally hundreds and hundreds of times here. Either you are not reading, or are not searching for answers. It is there if you want to find it. 

Archived