How to get your first order.

When I started working on fiverr, it took me 3-4 months in actually getting it to make some profit. I got my first order through buyer requests.

The tip is to keep sending buyer requests regularly. Your offer should be customized to each request. Do not get demotivated if you don't receive reply instantly. You will eventually get an order.

Keep working hard.

• Like 26

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, sakibsarker0 said:

How many months later got second order?

I mean after first order.

Once I had a positive review, It didnt take me long in getting the second order. I got my first order in the end of 2nd month and the 2nd order in the mid of 3rd month.

Edited by content_create
  • Like 8

Just now, content_create said:

Once I had a positive review, It didnt take me long in getting the second order. I got my first order in the end of 2nd month and the 2nd order in the mid of 3rd month.

Before getting second order how many buyer request send everyday? and how many hours were online every day? 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, sakibsarker0 said:

Why did you reply to my message?

Because you either were trying really hard to correct me when I was obviously joking, or in the history of not getting sarcasm, you may be the high priest of not getting the point. People who don't understand simple, basic sarcasm are funny. Sorry but true. 

I ask in all seriousness, did you truly believe that you were helping anyone by responding to sarcasm, with 24 hours = 1 day? 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5

After reading Fiverr experience stories of sellers in the Forum I found most of them got their 1st Order around 2 to 3 months, but if your Gig is proper SEO everything is up to date you might get lucky to get it in the 1st month itself.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sakibsarker0 said:

Before getting second order how many buyer request send everyday? and how many hours were online every day? 

Oh, I do not remember the exact number but it was surely more than hundred. I researched a lot about writing the right offer.

And I tried to spend 24 hours on Fiverr. Like checking it again and again for buyer requests and finding new ways to make my profile better.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shaamim said:

after opening Fiverr account within 3 hour later I got my first order by buyer request. I know that's a amazing experience.

Yes! That is possible too if your gig gets ranked. But its not always the case. What niche does your services relate to?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, sarfarazparvezk said:

After reading Fiverr experience stories of sellers in the Forum I found most of them got their 1st Order around 2 to 3 months, but if your Gig is proper SEO everything is up to date you might get lucky to get it in the 1st month itself.

Yes. That is true. Specially now when Fiverr gives chance to new sellers by ranking their gigs on first page for a short period of time. And if they successfully maintain the quality of work, their gig remains ranked. When I started my fiverr account, this kick start by Fiverr was not introduced. 😄 I had to work really hard.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

People who don't understand simple,

If you don't know how to help people please don't reply any message! I am don't asking you remember I'm asking this person who reply my message not you.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, content_create said:

Oh, I do not remember the exact number but it was surely more than hundred. I researched a lot about writing the right offer.

And I tried to spend 24 hours on Fiverr. Like checking it again and again for buyer requests and finding new ways to make my profile better.

Thank for share with me.

But some people are joking with me because the people are thinking has become a master of Fiverr. but they do not know how to grow .

• Like 3