auto refresh apps

Some people says ,fiver allows to use auto refresh software to refresh page automatically.Is it true?Will I face any problem later, if I use auto refresh software?

Thank you

Edited by niajjobair
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe people use auto refresher extension. but Fiverr don't recommended to use any third-party software or extension. And Fiverr don't allowed to use auto refresher. if Fiverr robot got this you are using third party extension you face a big problem.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

Just don't use it , A Big No. It doesn’t help you. Some people use this 3rd party extension because they want to ‘appear online’ for getting more impression & contacts.  This is faulty method , As You can’t be online 24/7 , It's impossible for almost anyone. We are human & we need sleep , eat & rest ... And above everything Fiverr knows what you are doing , It's suspicious to them . And you will face captcha issue very frequently , which will eventually lead you to temporary block to fiverr website / can even lead to ban . 

Fiverr is an outstanding & dreamy platform , there is no shortcut / tricks for success here . Please avoid each & every single dubious method for sustaining in the long the run . 

Edited by etherhasan
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, niajjobair said:

Some people says ,fiver allows to use auto refresh software to refresh page automatically.Is it true?Will I face any problem later, if I use auto refresh software?

Thank you

By using this you may get a warning. If you search about this "Using extension" in the forum you will get many thread about this.

• Like 6

I would not recommend you do it. Just use fiverr as you would do normally, if your gigs are great, the customers will find you and order. I will attach an answer from the CS about this exact question.

Screenshot 2021-07-18 133356.jpg

• Like 2

I use auto refresher extension.. You can use auto refresher extension..No Problem.

Tab reloader provides a toolbar panel to perform infinite reloading jobs on individual tabs.

You can define a custom period with a random variation for each tab. Tab reloading jobs can be disabled or enabled through the toolbar panel.

Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAhQlorZZTc

Features:
1. Define variable (random) reloading times with a predefined range
2. Define whether reloading occurs when a tab is active or not
3. Restores reloading jobs after a restart (session manager)
4. Reload tabs from the context-menu over tab element (see screenshot)
5. Optionally displays the remaining time of the next reloading on the badge area
6. See the list of all tabs with active reloading jobs in the browser action's popup
7. Set custom rules to start reloading a tab when URL or hostname matches.
8. Optionally move to the bottom of a tab after reloading occurs to read the new content
9. Reload all tabs in the current window or all browser windows
10. Reload local files (file://)
11. Optionally bypass form submissions
12. Define a policy that prevents reloading based on the time (date) and URL
13. Run custom JavaScript code on each reload.
14. Reload only a few times and then stop.

To disable an already activated tab, please make sure to switch to the tab first, then open the toolbar button and disable the job. Note that if you are closing the tab, there is no need to disable the job. The job will be disabled automatically after an active tab gets closed.

As of version 0.2.7, you can now ask the extension to automatically set new reloading jobs for you based on the "Custom JSON" object. If the option is checked and the new page has a matching hostname, the extension will load the custom reloading job from the JSON and applies to the tab. Check the options and FAQs pages for more info.

As of version 0.2.9, 1 you can define a policy that prevents reloading based on the time (date) and URL. Both time and URL keys accept regular expressions to prevent reloading. With the policies you can, for instance, prevent reloading on a specific page of a domain or prevent reloading at specific hours of a day.

8 minutes ago, shop_builder24 said:

You can use auto refresher extension..No Problem.

The OP isn't asking how to use one, they are asking if you should on Fiverr and the answer is no. It will get the user a warning when it's picked up.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, shop_builder24 said:

I use auto refresher extension.. You can use auto refresher extension..No Problem.

You are really special, aren't you?

Please refrain from coming to the forum in the near future complaining that your account either:

• Got a warning for "nothing"
  • Got restricted without any warning
  • Got banned for "no reason"

Thank you in advance.

GG

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, genuineguidance said:

You are really special, aren't you?

Please refrain from coming to the forum in the near future complaining that your account either:

• Got a warning for "nothing"
  • Got restricted without any warning
  • Got banned for "no reason"

Thank you in advance.

GG

I am LIVING for this little war between you and spammers. Hehe. 🍿

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, francescaabb said:

I am LIVING for this little war between you and spammers. Hehe

At least one of them has decided to create a dummy/fake account in order to implore the entire forum membership to "report my profile".

So scared....

GG

• Haha 2