Please tell me your hidden trick, Why your gig on first page

rezwanul_rimel

2 minutes ago, rezwanul_rimel said:

How to bring my gig to fast page

If you mean first page, then you need to look at all of the gigs that are on the first page and figure out how to make your gig just as good as or better than those that are there already are. 

Remember the first page contains only 45 images. Not every gig can be there all of the time.  

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

If you mean first page, then you need to look at all of the gigs that are on the first page and figure out how to make your gig just as good as or better than those that are there already are. 

Remember the first page contains only 45 images. Not every gig can be there all of the time.  

Will I edit my gig?

On 7/24/2021 at 1:39 PM, vickiespencer said:

right

37 minutes ago, graphics_cave said:

Creating more gigs to make sales is not a solution. You could suggest him "QUALITY" instead of "QUANTITY"

If you know what to do then why not you give the suggestion 🙄 without the word of QUANTITY😕

in fiverr forum we here to give the suggestion all we archive from our experience , i saw many people is busy to looking mistakes from others but why don't you guys leave them their own because no one is perfect on this world🙏 so i want to say if you know what to do then give him suggestion with on your experience.

@graphics_cave I saw you look her mistake but you don't give the suggestion ????

What is it??? don't waste your time to taking other mistakes just give the suggestion but if you think that let him know her mistake then first give the suggestion and let him know her mistake😐 i don't say that is only one solution but it is a one kind of solution 🙂

ONE THING👉  @graphics_cave Do you know what is gig??

gig is like an catalog which customer saw first before buying and on online platform like fiverr it is mostly main things and creating more gigs will came with many benefits like it brings more orders and money but it depends on seller creativity🙂

Okk my friend that's all👍

you're suggestion is good so try to share but let them know first what is solution 🙂

39 minutes ago, turjay said:

i saw many people is busy to looking mistakes from others but why don't you guys leave them their own because no one is perfect on this world

don't waste your time to taking other mistakes just give the suggestion but if you think that let him know her mistake then first give the suggestion and let him know her mistake

If we don't sort out the mistakes then it might grow. New seller and forum user would take them as advises. Due to misguidance they could be suffering.

So if anyone sorts my mistakes out, I will be highly appreciating that. Sorting out someone's mistake is not discouraging rather its teaching.

I believe today who are making mistakes, they will be the enthusiasts in the next days if we sort out their mistakes.

let him know her

You got little bit "MISTAKE" here. It may bother when you confuse male with female. I would like to suggest you to improve your English skill. (I don't think I'm looking for your mistakes. I'm just sorting out so that it helps you)

Archived