How can I share my gig avoiding spamming in social media?

I shared my gig in a comment in Facebook but got reported. I noticed many Fiverr seller also do that. But how they don't get reported. Many seller also send their gig in inbox. How they able to do that.

I want to know that How can I share my gig safely in social media. 

• Like 4

Share Gigs on SM, it’s not safe. This is detrimental to your account. And It will waste your time. Social media won’t necessarily help you reach your target buyers.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, logolightuup said:

I shared my gig in a comment in Facebook but got reported. I noticed many Fiverr seller also do that. But how they don't get reported. Many seller also send their gig in inbox. How they able to do that.

Read the article . It is very helpful to you

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010490438-The-How-Tos-Of-Advertising-Off-The-Fiverr-Platform

• Like 1

@logolightuupBrother, don't just randomly share your gig in social media . It will bring more problems & scammers than the real potential customer. Try to build your brand in fb / twitter, showcase your notable work there, try to make connection with Foreign potential clients & try to have some convresation regarding your gig . If they are interested , then share your gig link with them . Be specific & to targeted marketing .

• Like 3

On 7/18/2021 at 3:18 AM, logolightuup said:

You can share your gig anywhere but you can sent Inbox.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 1:18 AM, logolightuup said:

I shared my gig in a comment in Facebook but got reported.

The comment box absolutely for the "comments" of audience of post owner who shared the post. You may notice that everybody shared their opinion in comment box according to the post.

Did the post owner want a particular service by their post which you are offering in fiverr??  I think your answer is "NO"!

So simply you have got reported. You are disturbing post owner and their audience. Actually your service is not helpful for them or post was not your service related.

I noticed many Fiverr seller also do that. But how they don't get reported. Many seller also send their gig in inbox.

Unfortunately they are lucky!! You may think what a sentence is !! Actually unfortunately they (post owner) has no time to report for stop the spamming. In future may be they will be reported same as you.

Suppose you have posted your service in your own profile.

If someone comments on your service that

1. They will clean all cockroach of your house !!

or Send message  through inbox that

2. They will sell itching ointment to you!!

What do you think about them??

You can post anything through your own page or profile.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2021 at 8:14 PM, hk_wordpress said:

The comment box absolutely for the "comments" of audience of post owner who shared the post. You may notice that everybody shared their opinion in comment box according to the post.

Did the post owner want a particular service by their post which you are offering in fiverr??  I think your answer is "NO"!

So simply you have got reported. You are disturbing post owner and their audience. Actually your service is not helpful for them or post was not your service related.

Unfortunately they are lucky!! You may think what a sentence is !! Actually unfortunately they (post owner) has no time to report for stop the spamming. In future may be they will be reported same as you.

Suppose you have posted your service in your own profile.

If someone comments on your service that

1. They will clean all cockroach of your house !!

or Send message  through inbox that

2. They will sell itching ointment to you!!

What do you think about them??

You can post anything through your own page or profile.

• Like 1