A very common question. Can i cancel my first order ?

On 8/12/2021 at 10:37 PM, lutfurrahman00 said:

Helpful topic..thank you..I am already cancel first 2 order..that's why my gig denied and account restricted..I am trying to solve..

Youor gig should be denied if you are being dishonest. 

• Like 3

On 8/19/2021 at 7:31 PM, newsmike said:

Your entire reason for wanting to cancel was because you did an admittedly poor job. You wanted to cancel so that they could not leave you a bad review. Dishonest. 

no i never wanted to cancel , as i clearly stated that i tried my best not to get that order cancelled as i was new and i did not even knew that a bad review is worse than a cancellation , so i clearly mentioned that i tried my best to satisfy my client , i dont know where you have read that i wanted to cancel it to avoid the review . 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mahrukh_hassan said:

no i never wanted to cancel , as i clearly stated that i tried my best not to get that order cancelled as i was new and i did not even knew that a bad review is worse than a cancellation , so i clearly mentioned that i tried my best to satisfy my client , i dont know where you have read that i wanted to cancel it to avoid the review . 

image.thumb.png.4fb42c60699efa43600ba0adc749d377.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3

I think to correct the things and try your best not to cancel the order as it is your first order and first review will have a huge impact on your profile.  IF still the things doesnt go well it is just CANCEL. 

• Like 2