some issue with forum when trying to log in to it

alwisthamasha

Haven't you asked about this in another thread already?

Are you using your phone, a tablet or pc to log in?

Your login credentials should be the same as your login when you go to your Fiverr account.

Other than that, not sure why you are getting that message.

I think others advised clearing your cache and cookies etc.

GG 

On 7/17/2021 at 12:10 AM, digitalavinash said:

Hi everyone I'm not able to login on forum from desktop. Sign in faster option not working. Does Anyone else having same problem.

Any solution let me know @dev_tanmoy @alwisthamasha

I solved my problem by changing the browser. first I use chrome browser there have some problem and Now I can use brave browser its quite better then chrome.

3 hours ago, digitalavinash said:

Hi everyone I'm not able to login on forum from desktop. Sign in faster option not working. Does Anyone else having same problem.

Any solution let me know @dev_tanmoy @alwisthamasha

--

Thanks

Avinash

Try to change the browser and login in to fiverr forum account, Hope this will help you to get back into forum. Or else clear your present browser cache.

Brother Eskandar , I have the similar issues , probably it's a bug of the forum section. I was even unable to login in forum from my desktop ( check the screenshot ) , then contacted fiverr support to resolved the issue - they suggested for clearing cache, cookies & all site data . But still I can't login from my fiverr app ... without checking the app , I have already closed my support request . You can contact support regarding your app issues , then please let us know what fiverr support suggest . Thanks In advance

Screenshot (34).png

23 hours ago, etherhasan said:

Brother Eskandar , I have the similar issues , probably it's a bug of the forum section. I was even unable to login in forum from my desktop ( check the screenshot ) , then contacted fiverr support to resolved the issue - they suggested for clearing cache, cookies & all site data . But still I can't login from my fiverr app ... without checking the app , I have already closed my support request . You can contact support regarding your app issues , then please let us know what fiverr support suggest . Thanks In advance

Screenshot (34).png

THANKS BROTHER

1 minute ago, eskander_hossen said:

THANKS BROTHER

Update brother Eskander, My mobile issue solved too. Just Uninstall your fiverr app, then install it again , then login , then Go with " Sign In Faster - Fiver " . It worked for me , hope it will work for you too. 

• 8 months later...

Archived