Unapprouved post request

Hi everyone, I post a request twice and it has been cancelled. If you have any ideas it will help me a lot. Thank you.

Hi,
I am looking for a lawyer who could assist me for my Youtube Channel.
- How to get a License Certifcate from the video that I will create? (and having a Item License Code)
- I will translate more or less known speeches in French, how can I get the copyright? (such as Tony Robbins)
- How can use videos where a speaker appear such as Tony Robbins and including the copyright.
I haven't start my channel and I want to avoid all mistakes and not being banned after few months of work. So, I want someone who use to work and know about the Youtube Copyrights. The speeches will be tanslated in French.

On 7/17/2021 at 8:34 AM, kevinga865 said:

Hi everyone, I post a request twice and it has been cancelled. If you have any ideas it will help me a lot. Thank you.

Hi,
I am looking for a lawyer who could assist me for my Youtube Channel.
- How to get a License Certifcate from the video that I will create? (and having a Item License Code)
- I will translate more or less known speeches in French, how can I get the copyright? (such as Tony Robbins)
- How can use videos where a speaker appear such as Tony Robbins and including the copyright.
I haven't start my channel and I want to avoid all mistakes and not being banned after few months of work. So, I want someone who use to work and know about the Youtube Copyrights. The speeches will be tanslated in French.

you need french lawer

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, genuineguidance said:

Hello Pollinator of the forums.

WRONG advice.

gg

as he want to do french content creating with youtube, so which country lawer can help him easily?

It might not be getting approved because it says:

On 7/17/2021 at 1:34 AM, kevinga865 said:

I will translate more or less known speeches in French

They might have something that checks automatically and saying "I will translate..." might sound to them like you are offering a service. Maybe try rewording it.

• Like 1