How to increase sales as a fiverr seller without fiverr platform

designs_taskbar

Question

12 answers to this question

On 7/17/2021 at 8:01 AM, corsogr said:

I like challenging questions so I will give it a try, although I must tell you that increasing sales as a Fiverr seller without fiverr platform is something that sounds much against ToS. To me it sounds "outside" fiverr platform which is like asking for some advice of how to game the system or violate the ToS. What do you mean by fiverr platform? Fiverr.com or Fiverr Forum? I'll answer for Fiverr.com.

My approach here is extra careful. Personally I will not advice you or support anything that violates ToS.

However, what I have seen is ex-Fiverr, inactive/active Fiverr sellers continue selling "without" fiverr platform, using the reviews gained and the portfolio made on Fiverr.

Now, is that against ToS? I believe they use Fiverr experience, reviews, portfolio for their CV and that helps them sell more their services when they find buyers/clients outside the platform.

To sum up: Increasing sales as a fiverr seller without fiverr platform with buyers you find via the fiverr platform is not allowed. Full stop. Increasing sales as a fiverr seller without fiverr platform with buyers you find in real life or elsewhere but the platform, I think it is allowed.

Thanks for the very nice answer. But I wanted to understand that those new sellers will only get work orders when they are ranked Gig in Fiverr, now my question is how will those who do not get gig ranking get a buyer? They need to collect buyers by marketing through social media outside of fiverr. Now I want to know how to do marketing on social media

7 hours ago, designs_taskbar said:

Now I want to know how to do marketing on social media

People study marketing for 4 years in the university so we definitely wouldn’t be able to cover it in one post on the forum. 
Lucky there are a lot of free resources, websites, YouTube videos etc that are available free on the internet for you to learn. 

52 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

People study marketing for 4 years in the university so we definitely wouldn’t be able to cover it in one post on the forum. 
Lucky there are a lot of free resources, websites, YouTube videos etc that are available free on the internet for you to learn. 

There is no such thing as benefiting from the free resources available on the internet & YouTube. I have watched many videos on YouTube and studied on the internet but have not found anything effective. And what you have said about 4 years of university study is 100% reasonable. But there are many generous people in the world who invest a lot of money and help people for free by reading and writing, their purpose is public service. I want some help from this kind of generous minded person. Because education is a thing that if a good person does not give it to someone, then it is not possible to learn something from someone.

2 minutes ago, designs_taskbar said:

There is no such thing as benefiting from the free resources available on the internet & YouTube

Definitely Wrong

3 minutes ago, designs_taskbar said:

But there are many generous people in the world who invest a lot of money and help people for free by reading and writing, their purpose is public service. I want some help from this kind of generous minded person

A person can't write it for 4 years to teach you.

But there are many generous people in the world who invest a lot of money and help people for free by reading and writing, their purpose is public service

But I thought you said it doesn’t exist 😉👇 

There is no such thing as benefiting from the free resources available on the internet & YouTube

Those free resources on internet and YouTube are written exactly by people that you describe that “help people for free by writing and reading and public service”. Those are absolutely the same people. And if you can benefit from one then you can also benefit from free resources available on the internet. 
i know that for a fact because I myself learned a lot of things at the beginning of my journey just by spending hours and hours reading free resources available on the internet simply because one post from someone on the forum will not give you full understanding and depth that you need for learning marketing. 

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

But I thought you said it doesn’t exist 😉👇 

Those free resources on internet and YouTube are written exactly by people that you describe that “help people for free by writing and reading and public service”. Those are absolutely the same people. And if you can benefit from one then you can also benefit from free resources available on the internet. 
i know that for a fact because I myself learned a lot of things at the beginning of my journey just by spending hours and hours reading free resources available on the internet simply because one post from someone on the forum will not give you full understanding and depth that you need for learning marketing. 

Thanks a lot for your inspiration. 

Archived