Is any community of fiverr helps the sellers to get client ?

If you read the long, in-depth advice posts from sellers with an excellent track record of success, the Fiverr Forum will help you improve your business. That's really the only way, but it takes effort, not just random posting here.

• Like 6

I have been here 4 years and I have not had orders from Forum members. Those YouTube gurus make their videos to get clicks, watches and money. Usually their info is false! Except for Fiverr Fin. She has truthful and helpful content on YouTube.

You would be wise to spend less time watching the videos and more time improving your skills, profile and gigs.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 7

14 hours ago, asif191013 said:

fiverr forum helps sellers to get client

Most here in the forum are going to be sellers whining about how they are not getting any sales...so, if you are hoping that by posting in the forum it will somehow attract a buyer, think again.

There will always be that one guy who says he gets tons of business by posting in the forums. OK. Good for them.

But, generally speaking, what you can get from the forum is advice, tips and learn how to become successful here.

GG

• Like 4

On 7/17/2021 at 5:10 AM, melanielm said:

If you read the long, in-depth advice posts from sellers with an excellent track record of success, the Fiverr Forum will help you improve your business. That's really the only way, but it takes effort, not just random posting here.

I got it

On 7/17/2021 at 5:33 AM, vickiespencer said:

I have been here 4 years and I have not had orders from Forum members. Those YouTube gurus make their videos to get clicks, watches and money. Usually their info is false! Except for Fiverr Fin. She has truthful and helpful content on YouTube.

You would be wise to spend less time watching the videos and more time improving your skills, profile and gigs.

Thank you for your advice. I am a logo designer. Not very pro. But you can visit my profile. we can talk in inbox

On 7/17/2021 at 5:55 AM, asif191013 said:

Actually, I have seen many videos that they are saying that " community of fiverr like fiverr forum helps sellers to get client ". I wanna know more

Can you share the link to these videos? I've seen a couple of posts before referring to certain "videos". I'm curious where all these suggestions are coming from. 😅

• Like 4