What is the benefits of Fiverr forum?

muneebanaseer44

• 1 year later...
On 2/9/2020 at 8:44 PM, sayeed_786 said:

I am new at fiverr forum. I don’t know how to use it and what is its benefits. Tell me about it. 

The only benefits of using the form are knowledge – knowledge that will help you learn how to be a better seller. There are no known sales benefits from posting comments on the forum. 

• Like 7

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2021 at 1:56 PM, prava_smrite said:

I want to know how i will be benefited by staying active on fiverr forum?

You can improve and gain more knowledge.

On 7/14/2021 at 1:56 PM, prava_smrite said:

what activities i have to play in fiverr forum?

Read, Write & Practice to enjoy more benefits.

• Like 49
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, prava_smrite said:

how i will be benefited by staying active on fiverr forum

You can gain knowldege from the others who facing problem and posting here..and the other who post informative informations here ...But it is not guranteed that you will get orders from staying online in fiverr forum...

• Like 53
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, uchihashahin01 said:

You can gain knowldege from the others who facing problem and posting here..and the other who post informative informations here ...But it is not guranteed that you will get orders from staying online in fiverr forum...

But many people say that this misconception is that if you are active in the forum, the gig will not rank or the order will not come.

• Like 44
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, prava_smrite said:

I want to know how i will be benefited by staying active on fiverr forum?

If you read various topics on the forum, you can learn a lot...if you figure out how to tell information from misinformation (a lot of people believe that simply being active on the forum will bring them orders and make them Top Rated Sellers, so they post a lot of nonsense that makes it difficult to find useful stuff and correct information).

1 hour ago, prava_smrite said:

Then, what activities i have to play in fiverr forum?

Forum participation isn't mandatory, so there's literally nothing that you have to do.

• Like 51
  • Up 2

On 7/14/2021 at 2:41 PM, dev_tahmina said:

But many people say that this misconception is that if you are active in the forum, the gig will not rank or the order will not come.

Yes, that is correct: you do not get a better gig placement or orders from your Fiverrr forum participation. What you will get is knowledge about how to run your Fiverr business IF YOU DO NOT listen to the advise of the spammers that are prevalent on the forum.

Follow the advice of knowledgeable users. Do not follow the advice of those who regurgitate the junk they read on YouTube that was posted by some Fiverr guru who only wants to get views to make money! Except for @coerdelion aka Fiverr Fin. She posts good Fiverr info on YouTube! 

• Like 39
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

The Fiverr forum is not for trying to find work (no matter what any anyone might claim otherwise). The Fiverr forum is for learning the latest news on Fiverr programs and features and for reading and sharing freelancing experiences and advice which may prove useful to one's own endeavors. But take any advice with a grain of salt, as a whole lot of bad or outright harmful "advice" and "tips" also clutters up the forum.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

The Fiverr officially never said that more orders would be received if Fiverr remained active in the forum. However, many of us believe that since I am spending our precious time in the Fiverr Forum, Ananya is being facilitated and it is proving our knowledge with Fiverr, so we get a little more serious about Fiber when it comes to understanding Fiverr. As a result, fiber will definitely give us a reward for it. Also, as many topics are discussed in the forum, new topics are learned.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

If you read the long, in-depth advice posts from sellers with an excellent track record of success, the Fiverr Forum will help you improve your business. That's really the only way, but it takes effort, not just random posting here. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

I have been here 4 years and I have not had orders from Forum members. Those YouTube gurus make their videos to get clicks, watches and money. Usually their info is false! Except for Fiverr Fin. She has truthful and helpful content on YouTube.

You would be wise to spend less time watching the videos and more time improving your skills, profile and gigs.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 12