How to check my gig rank on fiverr?

shohayebshihab

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In answer to your poll, no, the forum is not the place to be looking for customers. This is not a marketing forum, this is a support, and interaction with other buyers/sellers forum. Please take some time to understand how effective marketing works. There plenty of resources on the internet that will help you understand how to market appropriately.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, jonbaas said:

In answer to your poll, no, the forum is not the place to be looking for customers. This is not a marketing forum, this is a support, and interaction with other buyers/sellers forum. Please take some time to understand how effective marketing works. There plenty of resources on the internet that will help you understand how to market appropriately.

And this fact is reflected in the poll created by Mariashtelle. Around 85% of sellers said that they haven't earned an order from the forum.

3 minutes ago, shamimrashed said:

Stay online as much as you can.

No. Staying online as much as you can, does NOT guarantee more orders. Please stop telling people to do this. Buyers can hire a seller at anytime, whether the seller is online or off. You do not have to be online in order to gain orders.

I'd say focus on the basics. Create an appealing thumbnail, write elaborate description, flesh out your gig to be as attractive and as informative as possible. And, of course, don't forget your SEO, you have to target people who uses google, not only fiverr search engine.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, jonbaas said:

Hi Jonbass, acknowledged. Thanks dear for your suggestion. I will keep that in mind to improve my skill. Take love. 

On 7/8/2021 at 3:43 PM, ahmwritingco said:

And this fact is reflected in the poll created by Mariashtelle. Around 85% of sellers said that they haven't earned an order from the forum.

Acknowledged buddy. This quoted poll help me to get the actual scenario.

On 7/9/2021 at 5:55 AM, sydul1431 said:

If you can provide good service, gig image is good and SEO can be good, then the chances of getting the first order are much higher.

I am passionate to provide best from my side. I am just struggling not for having reviews. I wish the buyer will keep faith and I surely will make him/her satisfied with my task. 

On 7/9/2021 at 3:15 AM, gajuseidi said:

I'd say focus on the basics. Create an appealing thumbnail, write elaborate description, flesh out your gig to be as attractive and as informative as possible. And, of course, don't forget your SEO, you have to target people who uses google, not only fiverr search engine.

Helpful one among all. I will keep in mind about google search engine as well. Best wishes man!

9 minutes ago, shohayebshihab said:

Is gig video helpful for getting order?

The answer is "maybe?"

A poorly made/irrelevant to the service provided video may repel more potential buyers than having no video at all, but a well made and relevant video might increase the attractiveness of a gig, but there's no guarantee of converting more sales as a result.

15 minutes ago, shohayebshihab said:

Any suggestion for making video?

I'd be more concerned with which categories I am offering my services in. Your two gigs are both in incredibly saturated fields on Fiverr, SEO optimization and background removal. You are going up against a throng of both new and established sellers, and unfortunately, those particular categories are often promoted by "money gurus" as "easy fields" for starting freelancers to make money, only further saturating the number of sellers offering such services.

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

I got my first order without having a video, but then again, I've never even considered selling in oversaturated categories like the ones you're selling in.

I am trying to building up me strong on these saturated categories to fight the existing gigs. I am enthusiastic. I surely will make a stand on SEO InShaAllah(with almighty's blessing). 

13 minutes ago, enunciator said:

I'd be more concerned with which categories I am offering my services in. Your two gigs are both in incredibly saturated fields on Fiverr, SEO optimization and background removal. You are going up against a throng of both new and established sellers, and unfortunately, those particular categories are often promoted by "money gurus" as "easy fields" for starting freelancers to make money, only further saturating the number of sellers offering such services.

got, it is going to be challenging indeed. But I will make it possible with the time being.

Unfortunately, many sellers on the forum have things backwards in regards to getting orders.

They create their gigs and then eagerly wait like salivating hounds for the first order. When they don't receive any orders after days, weeks, months (or even longer), only then do they suddenly come to the forum looking for advice and wanting to do any kind of research into the categories they are already in.

The reading, studying, and planning should have been conducted before a single gig ever went live. If the appropriate initial steps were taken, many sellers would have quickly realized that the services they are offering are not in high enough demand, are in hyper-saturated incredibly competitive categories, or are not sufficient in quality to be competitive against gigs that are already established.

Hi! I highly recommend that you get your gig descriptions edited by a native English editor or speaker to start with. There are several grammar issues that could be corrected to make your gig look more professional and give future buyers a better impression. 

Other good ideas to get some traction include getting a great gig image and gig video. Even the smallest investment in these areas can improve your gig significantly. 

Archived