Give me tips for getting first order fast

pratikmder

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

First, you need to lose the notion that Fiverr is a get-rich-quick scheme.

Next, you should adopt a willingness to learn and gain the ability to do basic research.

Finally, you should accept that no one is responsible for your success but yourself. Do not expect others to do your work for you.

Here’s a good starter thread to read:

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

I’ve already sent 52 😦

Perhaps you need to write more effective offers. Please keep in mind too, you are competing against dozens or more other sellers who are all sending offers to those same buyers. Maybe their offers are better than yours. Maybe those buyers are choosing to hire those other sellers. You are not guaranteed a reply just because you send an offer.

Write more personal offers. Address the needs of each buyer, show them how you can help solve their request problems, and then prove it. If you’re not showing those buyers that you are the best seller for their project, then they’re not likely to hire you.

thank you so much. can u please show me a demo?

No, I cannot, because YOU need to write your own personalized offers. I already told you how you can do this. Please be willing to take on the responsibility to earn your own success.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a new seller. I opened my gigs around I month ago. I got 3 orders earlier. Everything was going pretty well. I edited one of my gig before 50 hours ago after that last 48 hours I didn’t get any buyer’s request though I was online 24/7. What’s wrong I don’t know!
Can anyone please help me! 😰

• 4 weeks later...

I just cleared my caches and history of the chrome browser. After that My Fiverr account logged out. I signed in to fiverr again. But unfortunately now Fiverr is showing me offline when I join from pc. I refreshed many times. I checked all sittings everything is fine. Still, it shows me offline.
What should I do? 😦

On 8/27/2020 at 9:12 AM, pratikmder said:

But unfortunately now Fiverr is showing me offline when I join from pc. 

How do you know Fiverr is showing you offline?

If you are going by the dot by your profile picture not being green that is not a good indicator. The sure way to tell is when you go to your profile page and see the icon that says in green Online. 

On 8/27/2020 at 10:55 AM, vickiespencer said:

If you are going by the dot by your profile picture not being green that is not a good indicator. The sure way to tell is when you go to your profile page and see the icon that says in green Online. 

My gigs are not visible in online filter

My gigs are not visible in online filters

My gigs are not visible in online filters

This is exactly what happened to my gigs lately. I don’t know what is the culprit. But the best way I can do (until now) is keep signing off and on… until my gigs appear when the ‘online sellers’ filter applied.

Same here. I have logged into my account by using firefox. When I click the online button in google chorme My gig dosen’t show online. But in firefox the green dot appears on my profile. Is there any problem. Should I contact with the customer Support.

But unfortunately now Fiverr is showing me offline when I join from pc.

Yeah, I agree with this.

Also, you can try making your account go offline in the settings and get it back online.

It had worked for me.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Fiverr users, I hope all of you are doing great.
I want to share a story with you and have some question for you guys. Please try to help me. 

I am a professional graphic designer as a result my expertise are photo editing , vector tracing, print design etc. So, I have gigs on these sector. I can edit simple video too. But I do not have any gig regarding Video editing . One of my regular client ask me to edit her video . 

Question:
1. Can I sell video editing service by my photo editing gig?
2. Does fiverr allow this?
3. Is it harmful for my fiverr career?

Thanks
Pratik

Archived