completed a 60$ order but the amount earned shows 7.20$. why is that?

eliza_09

hello dear people.

i have just completed a order of 60$ with a tip of 9$. but the amount earned shows only 7.20$. and i have checked my pending clearance balance and that also shows that only 7.20$ has been added from the this order. the order was completed on time with a fully satisfied client. i dont get it why this is happening. please help me find any reason. i am badly in need of your suggestions and advises on how to resolve this problem.

thank you in advance for all of your help.

eliza.

2021-07-16 (1).png

7 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

This is the amount of tips (after cutting 20%) 

Check your earning section there you will see everything.

i did. here it shows all the amount perfectly but still amount earned is 7.20$. and the amount added to my balance was also 7.20$.

13 minutes ago, eliza_09 said:

i did. here it shows all the amount perfectly but still amount earned is 7.20$. and the amount added to my balance was also 7.20$.

If you don't have any problem can you share a screenshot of your Earning section? 

hello sweet people,

i have contacted the help and support centre and left a message regarding this issue. i have received a letter from them saying the problem has been solved and the actual amount has been deposited. it was a display problem for which it only showed the tip amount being added. i am happy now its resolved.

thank you all for your advises and support on this matter.

with regards,

eliza.

2021-07-16 (1).png

Archived