Can't respond back to a seller who's on Vaccation Mode

Hi there, I've had quite an unusual situation with me. A guy on seller contacted me, who himself is a Fiverr Seller. But I can't respond back to him as he is on vaccation mode. This has made my response rate to fall below 80%. Please help me out

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, syedzeerakshah said:

Hi there, I've had quite an unusual situation with me. A guy on seller contacted me, who himself is a Fiverr Seller. But I can't respond back to him as he is on vaccation mode. This has made my response rate to fall below 80%. Please help me out

That is quite unusual, I would contact customer support as they can guide you through the issue and if this is a bug hopefully fix your response rate. Hope it helps

Edited by highresstudios
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, syedzeerakshah said:

To fix it you can send text other sellers, then it's start to improve. Also, you can reach support too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, creative_mrketr said:

To fix it you can send text other sellers, then it's start to improve. Also, you can reach support too.

I don't think it's a good idea to randomly send text to other sellers without a legitimate reason, OP might end up with an account warming for spamming other sellers in addition to their lowered response rate.

I'd go with opening a support ticket. There have been several people affected by this issue posting on the forum already, so, hopefully, they are already working on it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, highresstudios said:

That is quite unusual, I would contact customer support as they can guide you through the issue and if this is a bug hopefully fix your response rate. Hope it helps

great reply

2 hours ago, creative_mrketr said:

17 hours ago, syedzeerakshah said:

If you send a message to the seller, you will be fine. If you are not fine after that, you can go to support