My gig is rank 1 but I can't get any order?

abir10chowdhury

1 hour ago, abir10chowdhury said:

I use google extension auto refresh plus when I sleep

I see you are a newbie on the forum. You may want to do a search for "browser extension" and see the posts.

This is a good way to get your account a warning or even banned. You are not supposed to be using an extension to falsely "appear" as though you are live and in front of your computer.

Tsk, Tsk

GG

16 minutes ago, rabiul2222 said:

@abir10chowdhury Hence the job you've done is violated of Fiverr's TOS. I've reported you because you use Google Extensions for using tools to active

Many People used that Level Seller two and one. and there is a another prove one of my close friend he is level two seller he used the same google extensions for auto refresh, @rabiul2222 Abir chowdhury can be a newbie on fiverr. we cannot reported new people to leave fiverr forever. don't be toxic CHILL 🤣😂 @abir10chowdhury don't used bro it is unauthentic. it will harmful for you account 🙂 

1 hour ago, redowanaa said:

it will harmful for you account

What will be harmful is trying to game the system into thinking you are available 24/7/365 by using a browser extension that Fiverr does not allow.

Your "friends" who are Level 2 or whatever have just not been caught yet. If they cheat by doing that, what other corners are they cutting?

I do agree, tattling is not necessary when Fiverr will catch on at some point. Hard to do when you have millions of accounts.

GG

4 hours ago, abir10chowdhury said:

I'm not getting any orders despite my gig being the first of 31,519 services.

If you are First of 31,519 services and you are not getting orders then buyers are not interested in your services. Maybe you should post a link to your gigs in "Improve My Gigs" so others can help you improve your gig descriptions and thumbnails. 

Also, I doubt you are first of 32,519 services because gig placement in the search is fluid, which means it changes for everyone who looks for a specific service. 

Also, I just searched for Facebook Marketing  and did not find your gig on any of the first 3 pages? 🤔

4 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

What will be harmful is trying to game the system into thinking you are available 24/7/365 by using a browser extension that Fiverr does not allow.

Your "friends" who are Level 2 or whatever have just not been caught yet. If they cheat by doing that, what other corners are they cutting?

I do agree, tattling is not necessary when Fiverr will catch on at some point. Hard to do when you have millions of accounts.

GG

He is using that thing from 2017, Fiverr didn't caught yet 🤣 ! WHAT A CHEAP PALTFORM Shame. Who cares.

Archived