Gigs Down

srity171

Hi, I am a level 1 seller. But yesterday i did a really good job but my buyer don't justify my order and give 2.3 star review. Now, I have a question is for this reason have any possibility  my gigs down. I saw my gigs yesterday on second page today i don't found, please help me. Thank you

1 hour ago, rabiul2222 said:

@srity171 Your gigs can't be found at the moment because Your rating is down. But, it'll automatically increase as it's 4.9 within some days. Don't worry

Now, I have still 4.9 star rating. Can I get back my gigs on the same position?

its not an issues , dont kill your self with depression and zero error syndrome , we all are human and we do make mistakes , but be sure to put up your best and leave the rest. hardwork and consistency is the key to success , your gig will keep goin back and forth , you just cant relax in this competitive forum 

1 hour ago, mahrukh_hassan said:

its not an issues , dont kill your self with depression and zero error syndrome , we all are human and we do make mistakes , but be sure to put up your best and leave the rest. hardwork and consistency is the key to success , your gig will keep goin back and forth , you just cant relax in this competitive forum 

Thank you so much. 

Archived