Can I delete my gig?

samiaislam26

Question

22 answers to this question

You can delete any gig you want. Fiverr does not do anything if you delete anyone of your gigs.

It is better if you do not delete your top ranked gig. This might have a bad impact on the ranking of your profile. However, you can do that as well.

The best gig to delete are the experimental gigs that you create. The ones which gets very few impressions, if any.

I hope this is helpful.

• Like 10
  • Up 4

If you think there are some problems with your gig like the image, title, tags or pricing then you can delete your gig and it will not effect you profile.

However, rather than deleting the gig and creating a new one, you can always update your gig within 3 days after publishing, make sure you do not update anything in your gig after 3 days. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2021 at 12:58 PM, samiaislam26 said:

I have 7 gigs in my account and I want to delete one of them. Will it affect on my account?

No, I don't think there will be any problem with your next gig or profile, if you have a profile for a long time but you are not getting orders you can delete it. But delete a gig and pick up a gig no problem.

• Like 4